How to travel to USA or Canada from Belize

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I will like useful information on how I can have my way from Belize to either USA or Canada.

I am presently in Cotonou, Benin and I will be coming over to Belize next month but my aim is to cross to any of these country from Belize. I will like to know what it will cost me and how to get any contact that can help in this regard.

Hi and welcome to the forum BelizetoUSAele!

What do you mean by "cross"? :/

Armand

Hi BelizetoUSAele!  You can drive from Belize, through Mexico, and cross into the U.S.  From the U.S. you can, of course, cross into Canada at one of the Northern borders.  Having said this, the drive through Mexico stops being safe after you pass Cancun, so I've heard it is not advisable.

Hope this helps.

Sharon Hiebing

Sharon thanks greatly, can person go through air? or what and do you know how much the journey can cost to Canada from Belize?

Yes, you can absolutely fly from Belize to either the U.S. or Canada. I don't know airfares to Canada, but from Belize to say Houston, TX in the U.S., budget about $675 USD.  Glad to help.

Sharon

I've flown from Canada to Belize, and the fare was rather expensive. Mind you, I don't live in the major airport cities (Toronto, Calgary) so that would be why. It cost aprx $1200 - $1500 to fly to Belize for me depending on the time of year.
If your flying to Canada expect 1-3 stopovers through America along the way!

@ Talanathas, I like the information you provide here because I am also interested in travel to Canada when I come over to Belize next month. Please I will be glad if you can send me you contact email as to get in touch with you when I come to Belize.

I will be preparing for myself based on your information ow and just add some more money. My email is [email protected]
I will be expecting your mail.
Thanks