MOE UAE TTP teacher jobs interviews (December 2019 - 2020)

yes the form they sent on the 16th

Oh, in short time.Hope they are conducting the interview subject wise.

Has anybody got the invitation for English
?

Anyone apply TTP math or Someone already got acception in the TTP Math ?
Kindly replay
And thanks in advance.

your subject?

Math

Have you attended assessment day or test?

Hey all...
I heard from one of my friend that moe will be conducting one of their uae interview(sharjah) on feb 15th 2020....
Did anyone heard the same from any source ??

I got information from direct teachers  that Moe will be conducting interviews in UK on 15 16 and 22 23 February for maths ttp. Anyone is on same path? I am waiting for interview date acknowledgement from astute education

ShabinMat wrote:

I got information from direct teachers  that Moe will be conducting interviews in UK on 15 16 and 22 23 February for maths ttp. Anyone is on same path? I am waiting for interview date acknowledgement from astute education

Hi
Any info about CS TTP ?

ShabinMat wrote:

Hi..
Did you mean moe is conducting its interview in UK on four of these dates OR 15th and 16th in UK and 22nd and 23rd in sharjah??
Can you please clarify.😊

on all above dates moe is conducting interviews in UK Only. I don't know about Sharjah

ShabinMat wrote:

on all above dates moe is conducting interviews in UK Only. I don't know about Sharjah

Thanks

Anyone who attended 25th jan or todays interview for the subject business studies...
Please do share the experience regarding the written assessment and interview as it could be a guiding way to others..😊

Anyone who attended 25th jan or todays interview for the subject chemistry ttp.
Please do share the experience regarding the written assessment and interview . Asp

Plz share your exp this my humble request :cheers:

Hi guys is it true that if the subject you are applying for requires IELTS they give you 6 months to get it then they employ you

We are right now in the Trainjng period.
The first day of the training, 1 month back all trainees were asked to complete their IELTS as soon as possible.

Hi all...
Sorry for the late reply...I attended the assessment on 25th Jan....for science ttp...it was 30 questions in 40 mins...pls take ur laptop or tablets with u ..coz many ppl using their phones were facing problems....if u use laptop or tablet u can see the timer...go back to prev questions without a problem...

And our batch unfortunately had the process in two days....the assessment was on 25th and Oly those who cleared attended the panel interview on 27th or 28th...

Yes the assessment is really tough...I attended for biology...pls prepare well...I passed the assessment and attended the panel interview on 27th...and I still haven't received any results☹️☹️

Amza1525 wrote:

Hi all...
Sorry for the late reply...I attended the assessment on 25th Jan....for science ttp...it was 30 questions in 40 mins...pls take ur laptop or tablets with u ..coz many ppl using their phones were facing problems....if u use laptop or tablet u can see the timer...go back to prev questions without a problem...

And our batch unfortunately had the process in two days....the assessment was on 25th and Oly those who cleared attended the panel interview on 27th or 28th...

Yes the assessment is really tough...I attended for biology...pls prepare well...I passed the assessment and attended the panel interview on 27th...and I still haven't received any results☹️☹️

How was the interview...? Did they asked the subject related questions or general questions and also please share your experience of micro teaching.
Thanx in advance.

Interview was general questions....and micro teaching I was hardly given a minute...I don't know if dat was coz dey didn't have time...or didn't like my teaching...☹️☹️

Thx for your precious time

How long does it take normally for releasing the  result of the interview?

I have the chemistry ttp test and interview in Sharjah on the 15th. Do I need to bring a calculator and periodic table for the assessment? Anybody done it? I hear laptops work better than phones and the topics tend to be enthalpy and organic chemistry. Is this the same as other people's experiences?

benz2701 wrote:

We are right now in the Trainjng period.
The first day of the training, 1 month back all trainees were asked to complete their IELTS as soon as possible.

hi...which is ur subject? can you plz check your msg..i have sent pm

Amza1525 wrote:

Hi all...

hi..any responds from their side>???do you have IELTS ?I cleared my assessment test last week,and got the demo class and interview date for feb 20...

No still no response..dono if I am thru or not☹️☹️...
All the best...u guys have a long gap...my assessment was on 25th and Interview 27th...
No I don't have IELTS yet..we can submit within. 6 months if we pass...English and business studies teachers must have before hand..

Has anyone who attended the interview in January or February received any reply from the Ministry?

Do we get any salary, food and accommodation during ttp training ? Or we have to manage all these by our self?

Hi Amza1525, thanks so much for the information. Can you confirm that for science subjects you only get tested on the science you chose (for me it would be physics) or is the test on all 3 sciences? You say to bring a laptop. Is it also useful/allowed to have pen/paper/calculator for working calculations? Also did you have to demonstrate teaching? I thought that would have been required for a qualified teacher but not graduate trainees. Thank you kindly again for your time.

Hi yvnb1,
U will be tested Oly in ur major...make sure u chose the test in which u have a degree....like there are ppl who have a chem degree but u r teaching bio in schools..u still have to test for chem Oly...no calculators , periodic tables allowed...dey will give u papers to solve probs...for physics dey said it won't be so tough dat u need scientific calculators....
Yes even non teachers have to give a demo lesson.....ours was divided in two days..those who passed the assessment  were sent an email with template to follow for the lesson plan...

yvnb1 wrote:

Hi Amza1525, thanks so much for the information. Can you confirm that for science subjects you only get tested on the science you chose (for me it would be physics) or is the test on all 3 sciences? You say to bring a laptop. Is it also useful/allowed to have pen/paper/calculator for working calculations? Also did you have to demonstrate teaching? I thought that would have been required for a qualified teacher but not graduate trainees. Thank you kindly again for your time.

Where and when is your interview??

Thank you.

Hi LamStar, my interview is in Manchester, UK.

Hi,

I had assessment on 25th and interview on 27th Jan 2020 for math TTP in Abu Dhabi. Hardly 7 min interview. 1-2 min demo. They didn't ask for the lesson plan. I just showed them. No reply yet. fingers crossed.

Anybody here who attended interview for math TTP?

I have applied for CS ttp. Got a screened in email on dec 3. Any idea when the interview would be

Hi all. Looks like there are so many inconsistencies with them, someone just told me she even got to the hr process of submitting documents and they just sent her the rejection cz she hadn't done her ielts. N to another person they accepted regardless of his ielts or teaching experience.

The interview dates n process keeps on changing for some reason. They are always late to reply, good or bad. They used to give option whether or not u can attend the assessment and now it's straight up u have to now or give it another go in like 3 wks. It's very messy and keeps changing in every emirate, again, for some reason or the other.

I gave my chemistry assessment in abu dhabi on 8th feb and they called me for micro teaching and interview on 20th feb now. The lady i mentioned above has been kind enough to let me know that they do provide u with a canvas fitted with tearable sheets to give the demo on. They stopped her mid demo and asked her about class management with weak students aswell as special need kids. She suggested a worksheet for all kinds of students, usually 3 types. And the lesson plan has to be done in the moe format, which, abu dhabi candidates don't get, but sharjah ones do.

Youtube the channel all about moe uae and she has a sample on the lesson plan u r looking for.

She was staying in ras al khaimah so she is a resident already, she hadn't attempted her ielts yet but was going to, she explained that but still for some very twisted brain at work that wasn't good enough. There were 2 british interviewers n the space was not enough to walk and talk. Idk how mine turns out to be i will keep u guys posted here.

She got her selection email around 12 days later, she had applied directly, as have i. Until today i didnt even kno u cud apply through agencies lol.

The exam (chemistry) was basic for the most part, i dont remember much organic questions, mostly conceptual.

I saw many fellow candidates come to know that the assessment is only in ur main subject, not in all 3 science subjects. The microteaching is on any topic of ur choosing and they ask for 5 to 7 minutes. But judging by what most people have commented here i guess not many people get to complete it all. Idk what they judge ur teaching on in the first 2 minutes lol. But then again I'm a fresher and hav no clues how interviews work.

On the off chance they did reject me for not having a valid ielts i hav ended up booking an exam for the 22nd of feb. I figured if they do select me by the time i have to clear the documents i wud have gotten the result anyway. If not, i have 2 yrs deadline of a sort to do something wit it rather than letting that money and effort go to waste. 😂

I came here to look for some further ideas as to when people actually do get employed, i had no idea i wud end up typing all this for others instead. All the credit goes to tht lady for letting me know all of these, so of course i had to share.

Hope this helps and clears some things out.

Bnisha wrote:

I have applied for CS ttp. Got a screened in email on dec 3. Any idea when the interview would be

I am waiting for the same.
Got screened in mail on 24 nov.

Bnisha wrote:

I applied for CS TTP too.
I'm waiting for them since long time.

Moelim wrote:

Hi,

I had assessment on 25th and interview on 27th Jan 2020 for math TTP in Abu Dhabi. Hardly 7 min interview. 1-2 min demo. They didn't ask for the lesson plan. I just showed them. No reply yet. fingers crossed.

Anybody here who attended interview for math TTP?

Do you have IELTS