MOE UAE TTP teacher jobs interviews (December 2019 - 2020)

Hello, I have applied for a TTP position on the MOE website. The deadline for the application is December 2019. I recently got an email from them asking whether I would be up for attending an Interview assessment day.

Did anyone else get this email? Do you know when the interviews will likely be held?

When did you get that mail?
What about your resume status??- screened in or verifying??
Did you get any pre interview form to fill up and sent by October 19?

Hi julfina.
I believe i got that mail on 15th oct. Yep the same mail to fill up thr form and send by 19th oct. No news after that. Are you in the same boat? Did you apply for CS DT?

I got a CV screened IN mail back in june.

Hi Salwa,

I am also sailing in the same boat. applied for CS DT..

still my resume status is verifying.
do you know whether can apply by any agency?

or any hope,they call us??

The thing if you have already applied to MOE for any position you cant apply again unless some time has passed. So i dont think if you applying now with any agency will do you any good. But seeing how they have started the interview process our turn might come soon.
They should mail us about our interview dates. I dont know why its taking so much time for CS DT students but we can just prepare in the mean time

even if i got mail on oct 15 about pre-interview form, my resume status is showing verifying , so I am confused? whether they call me for interview.

Actually I applied for this position on 1/112018

julfina wrote:

even if i got mail on oct 15 about pre-interview form, my resume status is showing verifying , so I am confused? whether they call me for interview.

Actually I applied for this position on 1/112018

Hi Julfina ,

Are you CS TTP applicant ?

I believe , HR might be waiting to reach certain number to conduct the interview.

Yes princess Jasmine

What about yours??

2018!!!omg seriously? That's really bad. I cant possibly imagine why they haven't contacted you yet. Did you try reaching out to them?

Seriously dats tooo long :(

Yes it was on 2018
I tried to connect through mail, but no response
Now I received a n online form on October 15.
I am confused ,is this a positive sign for calling for interview.
Or I can apply by any agency :(

Getting a mail is a positive reply. Maybe last year they filled up the CS teachers quota so thats why they did not call you. Dont worry they'll call this time.

Yes
What about you?
Which subject?

Same CS DT

I am in the same boat....hopefully we may get interview on dec 7

me too CS/DT

Hope so..

I am too CS... waiting

Can anyone able to open the application status page ?
It gives me an error.

Yep. Same here. Unable to open since 2 days.

Its open now... but no update... still verifying my documents

Mine also same, my application got selected on 28/2/2019 till now status is " verifying profile and documents.

How much time they gonna take to response?

After all waiting this much time will they do it fast work for visa?

sarvani.shabbu wrote:

Mine also same, my application got selected on 28/2/2019 till now status is " verifying profile and documents.

How much time they gonna take to response?

After all waiting this much time will they do it fast work for visa?

Hi ,
which is your subject ?

Anyone had interview today??

Hi..
Would you please guide me to tackle an issue that I am facing while trying to enter details on the application form of the MOE?
My application is not getting processed on the system asking me to check the missing details in the additional details ,the second page where I am unable to feed the IBAN account no.
How did you manage it?
I am applying for the post of English Teacher .

Hi..
Would you please guide me to tackle an issue that I am facing while trying to enter details on the application form of the MOE?
My application is not getting processed on the system asking me to check the missing details in the additional details ,the second page where I am unable to feed the IBAN account no.Thus , I am unable to submit the application.
How did you manage it?
I am applying for the post of English Teacher TTP ,the deadline is soon.

Hi..
My application is not getting processed on the system asking me to check the missing details in the additional details ,the second page where I am unable to feed the IBAN account no.
How did you manage it?
I am applying for the post of English Teacher TTP.

IBAN account no?? Under which tab is that field? Because i dont remember filling anything like that and my application was submitted just fine. Are in outside UAE?

It is asked in the second page last entry...' bank details....'

Hey just checked that bank info part is not mandatory. You can skip it. There must be something else that you haven't filled. Usually the fields that have * are compulsory fields. The rest you can skip

Thank you  very much...let me try check it over once again..

I have applied for computer science teacher teaching graduate.
What is  difference between Normal teacher and TGT??

Also i want to know i got 1 mail from MOE
That have screened in my application but i am not getting any further direction.

Kindly please tell me how it works.

And i have heard from consultancy here they dont accept applications from residents is this true.
I would appreciate your kind help.

Hi salwa

I had applied for CS TTP on 25 oct.
I got one mail cv screened in .that's it.
My status is showing verifying profile and documents.

Any idea when r the interviews.

I am a resident here in uae.
Is this ryt procedure to apply for the moe jobs?
I mean i applied directly not the help of consultancy because they r not accepting.

its not true... so many direct applicants getting interviews... me screened in on oct 15.. after that no news,, many people  got interview in the same batch which includes direct applicant also...i am also
CS/DT.....

Thanks for the information.

Are u working at present.
Do u have UAE experience?

Does these things matter

I am not 100% sure but its my guess. First the interviews are still going on and they are randomly selecting all the candidates who got the interview assessment day mail on 15th oct(to be submitted by 19th oct). And since its random we residents are also being called.
The reason why they haven't given offer letter to those who got selected is because they will first completely wind up the interviews and then send offer letters to everybody at once(again only my guess)
Lastly i think people who applied in oct or later are going to have to wait until those who got mail on 15th oct are done

the MOE people are beyond our guesses and expectations :mad:

any idea about the next interview date??