MOE UAE TTP teacher jobs interviews (December 2019 - 2020)

Thank you for the detailed reply. I haven't received the interview invite yet. Do i need to do IELTS before that and keep it for a safer side

Hi, everyone! I did my interview on 1st Feb and got an email on 3rd Feb updating me about my application and that a valid IELTS certificate is needed to proceed. I had informed them that I was about to take it on the 8th and the results will be out by 15th. I got my IELTS acad score on the 12th and sent them the certificate but I haven't received any reply since. I also emailed them twice to confirm receipt of my IELTS certificate but to no avail. I am applying for TTP English btw. I guess those applying for English and Business posts are required to complete the IELTS before being offered a contract. Hoping to receive a confirmation email soon.

I was interviewed on 1st Feb and I got an email on the 3rd informing me that they would like to proceed with my application process but an IELTS certificate is required. I submitted my updated IELTS cert on the 12th but haven't receive a reply yet.

Yes, I have.

Which subject?

English TTP

Comp sci ttp

Yes, I have IELTS. I applied for math TTP. Anybody attended interview for the same?

Hi!
This is an update for CS TTP candidates
First of all that "UAE national only" wont effect our application. It keeps changing so nothing to worry.
Second since right there is no availability of CS teachers thats why they havent called CS candidates for interview.
Lastly i was told the interviews will be going on this month and the next so we could be called.  So just keep preparing and let's hope for the best. Also its best to visit Moe office rather than calling them.

Hi. I did thw interview today. They asked basic questions as to why i wanted to be a teacher and how i wud handle behaviour and what is the biggest challenge i wud face. There was a short demo during which i kind of got jumbled between my thoughts and my words due to insane nerves 😂 so i guess it was a mixed review or sumthing.. Idk either way. I asked about the ielts exam and they confirmed i do not need it at the time being, u hav 6 months to complete it and submit it once u get selected.. Bt either way i will recommend u to give the exam as soon as u can bcz we don't kno for certain what goes on in their heads...

Sumiya Pervez wrote:

Hi. I did thw interview today. They asked basic questions as to why i wanted to be a teacher and how i wud handle behaviour and what is the biggest challenge i wud face. There was a short demo during which i kind of got jumbled between my thoughts and my words due to insane nerves 😂 so i guess it was a mixed review or sumthing.. Idk either way. I asked about the ielts exam and they confirmed i do not need it at the time being, u hav 6 months to complete it and submit it once u get selected.. Bt either way i will recommend u to give the exam as soon as u can bcz we don't kno for certain what goes on in their heads...

Hi
Which was your subject

Salwa7 wrote:

Hi!
This is an update for CS TTP candidates
First of all that "UAE national only" wont effect our application. It keeps changing so nothing to worry.
Second since right there is no availability of CS teachers thats why they havent called CS candidates for interview.
Lastly i was told the interviews will be going on this month and the next so we could be called.  So just keep preparing and let's hope for the best. Also its best to visit Moe office rather than calling them.

Hi sales
Thanks for your effort
Hope for the best

Chemistry

Anybody here had assessment on 25th January or before  and still waiting for interview result? Why they are making this much delay?☹️  I heard that rejection they will mail fast. I have seen for successful interviews they are sending mail within 3 weeks. But that was for teacher vacancies. No idea how are things for TTP.

Sumiya Pervez wrote:

Me also same day... which was ur room number? Mine was room No 4 and the interviewer lady.. an Egyptian... she asked me lots of questions related to my topic and subject..

Just be patient. And don't stress. Things tend to work out in the best way possible.

Hello
I have received a phone call from MOE today. Done with my interview already on 15th feb in Sharjah. He asked the same questions again over phone and told that will let me know the results by 2 weeks. Did anybody have the same experience?

Binshin wrote:

Hello
I have received a phone call from MOE today. Done with my interview already on 15th feb in Sharjah. He asked the same questions again over phone and told that will let me know the results by 2 weeks. Did anybody have the same experience?

Thats a bit strange... didnt you ask the matter binshin🤔

Yeah, i asked. He told me that they want to know more details. But they asked the same questions like my IELTS and experience.

Hi Salwa. Thanks for the information. Could you kindly inform who gave you this information. Its been a long wait for CS

Hi everyone. I attended interview and assessment test on 15/02/2020. Today I got a call from MOE. He enquired about the details I mentioned in my application and informed me I will get a mail from HR with in 2 weeks. Anybody else got call like this?

Abhi@0987 wrote:

Hi everyone. I attended interview and assessment test on 15/02/2020. Today I got a call from MOE. He enquired about the details I mentioned in my application and informed me I will get a mail from HR with in 2 weeks. Anybody else got call like this?

Which was your subject and are you a uae resident???

I applied for science TTp I am not a uae resident

Abhi@0987 wrote:

I applied for science TTp I am not a uae resident

Oh i see.... are you a direct candidate?

Yes

Sorry but one more question. You have mentioned no availability for Cs. Are you meaning to say there is no vacancy/requirements for CS as of now or there are less no of applicants

Hi, everyone! Anybody here who has an update on the application status of those who were interviewed for on 1st Feb? It's been almost four weeks but I still haven't heard from them. 😂

My interview was on January 27th and still no mail from them.☹️

...yea waiting for long to get a response.

Hi,
I got initial offer letter today 😊
My interview was on 27th January for math TTP.

Wow...congratulation.

Congratulations :)
If you don't mind me asking, when was your interview and when is your approx start date?

Moelim wrote:

Hi,

Congratzzz moelim...😊😊😊😊 When did you get your mail regarding you passed the interview?

Moelim wrote:

Hi,

Congratulation, Moelim! Does the initial offer letter contain the joining date?

Hi,

I have applied for math TTP. Initial offer letter came yesterday. It's not mentioning anything about joining date. I need to submit the following documents and wait for final offer letter(It will take 1-2 months or more than that).

Signed Initial Offer
Passport copy ( you need to have at least 9 months on your passport by the time we apply for your visa
UAE ID (both sides)  and visa if you have
Attached MOE forms
Attested Bachelor Degree plus Master and transcript (stamped by MOE)
Experience letter
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate (Attested)
Police Clearance

Wishing everyone all the best 👍

Moelim wrote:

Hi,

I have applied for math TTP. Initial offer letter came yesterday. It's not mentioning anything about joining date. I need to submit the following documents and wait for final offer letter(It will take 1-2 months or more than that).

Signed Initial Offer
Passport copy ( you need to have at least 9 months on your passport by the time we apply for your visa
UAE ID (both sides)  and visa if you have
Attached MOE forms
Attested Bachelor Degree plus Master and transcript (stamped by MOE)
Experience letter
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate (Attested)
Police Clearance

Wishing everyone all the best 👍

Thanks for the detailed info.
I have some doubts regarding the docs....is UAE ID necessary for non residents of uae?
Secondly, how can we get our certificates stamped by MOE?
Thirdly what attestation does our marriage certificate have?
It would be grateful if you could reply.

Congratulations on the initial offer. Thanks for the details. Could u please let us know the attestations and documentation process? I have studied here in the UAE and i do have 2 main stamps but I'm unaware if i would need more, having studied here.

Congratulations Moelim!! Wish you get the final contract soon.

I have a query. Why do we need experience letter? It is supposed to be a TTP position and the eligibility is just graduation right? Kindly enlighten me on this issue.

Hi people,
Did anyone have their MOE TTP interview in Feb in London?

Best wishes

Anyone here who attended interview and not got a reply till now??science ttp