Our new Prague guide is up!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in Prague comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation projects rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered on our newest baby: the Prague guide! Hoping it will be as useful to you as our Czech Republic guide that we update regularly.

The Prague guide is packed with information about this beautiful city. From where the safest neighbourhoods, to the nightlife scene or the local job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Prague in our new guide!

Below are the different topics addressed and the links to them:

Generalities:
Discovering Prague
Adjusting to the local culture in Prague

Accommodation:
Buying property in Prague
Popular neighbourhoods in Prague
Finding accommodation in Prague

Work:
The labour market in Prague
Finding a job in Prague
The work culture in Prague

Transportation:
Getting around Prague

Leisure:
Things to do on weekdays in Prague
Things to do in Prague alone, with your partner or with your family
Eating out in Prague
Sports in Prague

Studying:
Studying in Prague
Student life in Prague

Network:
Developing your social circle in Prague
Developing your professional network in Prague
The networking etiquette in Prague

Please do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback on our Prague Guide!

Veedushi
Editorial Assistant
Expat.com

Wow, it is a really nice job, pretty detailed, thank you all!!

I live in Poland, but as close to the capital of Prague, as Wroclaw, the capital from our region.

I love Prague, and I have met here with my relatives, friends from Hungary several times.

I will check this guide out this summer.