How to get VISA for my daughter ?

Assalamualikum Brother,

I have 1 Big problem.....Iam Working with a company with valid Visa. Company has applied my Wife Dependent Visa and it came. i have 1 daughter and they are saying,currently company CR is blocked and no chances for applying Visit visa also...........Know can u please tell me is there any other procedure,so that i can apply and bring them.................

And Second if iam applying for Evisa....is that extended for 3 months and can i transfer Evisa to Dependent visa...is that possible...Please Help Me ...Thank u..............

And if u know any one who can help me to get this visas,then please give me his no.

With company CR blocked, forget about dependent visa - absolutely no other way to get one.   However, visit visa has nothing to do with CR blockage, provided it is due to LMRA violation - that only impacts visas applied through LMRA EMS system i.e. work and dependent.  So they should be able to sponsor visit visas for you as those are applied for, directly with immigration.

Un-sponsored e-visas are difficult to extend.  That's why I would advise to check with your company to get a sponsored visit visa.   Both types of visas can be converted to dependent visa if application is made at least 7 days before expiry.  But if the company CR continues to remain blocked then transfer won't be possible and you will have to get her to leave Bahrain.

Thank U so much brother.............Is there any possibility that, other company can sponsor visit visa to my daughter.....As i know many contractors and they can help me .....

Yes any company can sponsor a visit visa.  You will to ask them if they can help.

Thank U soo much.......just last question......If other company is sponsoring my daughter, then afterwards my company can apply it for her dependent visa na, it is transferable from that company name to my company name na..........................Once again thank u so much

Theoretically yes for un-sponsored visas.   For sponsored, there are issues sometimes.  No one can predict those.