How to check for open police cases before going to Bahrain

When I left Bahrain in 2009 i think we had unpaid loan on a car in my name.  The car went back to the dealer but we understand they wanted unpaid loan amount too.  This was after I physically left and my wife handled it but I suspect she didnt pay back what they wanted.
How can I check to see if there is an open police case or warrant for arrest or travel ban in my name from OUTSIDE of Bahrain BEFORE I try to re-enter?
The service-bahrain.bh website is for GCC or Bahrain citizens not for people outside who don't have CPR number etc.
Please can anyone help?  A website or link to an agency that can check it for me please?
Has anyone done this?

To be clear, the travel ban service is for people who have CPRs - not just citizens.  There is no such agency. 

Ask a friend to take your details and go directly to immigration on exhibition road to check.  if there is any issue, they will tell you.

Thanks for reply. The problem is that I am not in Bahrain and don't have any friends or contacts there anymore.
I don't have a CPR or any record of my CPR# from that period in 2008.
I was hoping there is some way to do a search using NAME and DOB.
Does anyone know if this is possible please?

Cheers, Paddy.

No its not possible to do that online by yourself.

However, rest assured that Bahrain immigration and police authorities do locate people this way.  So my advice, as before, if you don't want to worry unnecessarily, is to find someone in Bahrain to do this for you.  Maybe google a bunch of "document clearing agencies" and ask them if they can check on your behalf - they will charge money but maybe one of them has a strong PRO who can go and find out.

almost 5 years later, I was in a similar situation. However, I have daughters still in Bahrain from a previous marriage. Long story short, I had the FCO assisting me, and they checked. I have 5 warrants against my name, and this is marked against me across all GCC countries, so I would advise against travel to any Gulf country even if you suspect it. I had friends that were in financial hardship out there after the financial crash and they were in and out of jail.