Medical Unfit

Hi,

I went to QVC, Mumbai for medical and all. After whole process MOI just said that im Unfit and cancelled the Visa.

But I didnt have any major communicable diseases. Also, today i had a complete checkup and it said Fine.

Kindly tell me what should i do next.

Thanks

There is absolutely no way for anyone to tell you what to do unless you find out WHAT you were marked UNFIT for.

If you have HIV, Hep or TB; then you can forget about working in the GCC for the most part.

I have none of that. Im sure of this.

What im asking is what next? Apply for a New visa or re medical test?

If you went through GAMCA, you would have been banned for re-testing for at least 6 months and you can then re-test after that.

Try to find out what you were marked UNFIT for.

Its not GAMCA. Its QVC. They take samples abd xray and send to Qatar then MOI cancels the Visa if Unfit. They are not telling the results.

Then ask them if you can re-test.  Not sure what else can be done.

That person Lostworld71 has the same issue. I dont know what he did. Im trying to contact him.

I went to the QVC, that doctor first wrote FIT then changed it to UNFIT for all Xray's positions.  They are doing something fishy.

So it seems that it is an X-ray issue.  You may have a scar in your lungs. 

Keep it in mind that even if you have had TB as a child and that left a scar in your lungs, you will be marked UNFIT in any GCC country medical.   If you never had TB but have a scar, GAMCA or any other provider will NEVER mark you as FIT.  In some GCC countries like UAE, Oman and Bahrain, you can go there on a visit visa and convert it to a work visa by doing the medical there directly - assuming the scar is not TB as they may show leniency.   Medical providers outside the GCC will not pass you even if there is 1% doubt because if something is discovered in the medical in the GCC country after arrival, they stand to be fined or lose their license.  So they just don't take any risk.

There is no scar and not a single sigh of TB. I've done my medical personally.

Well, then you need to follow up with these people.  Or ask your employer if there is a possibility for them to bring you on a visit visa and convert it to work visa by doing medical in Qatar itself.   There is absolutely nothing else that you can do.

Hi dear.
Is it possible to come in Qatar by visit Visa and than after madical process can conwort on work visa.
Thanks

Hi dear.
Is it possible to come in Qatar by visit Visa and than after madical process can conwort on work visa.
Thanks

Yes these days its 100% possible to convert your family visit visa/ business visa to work visa. The company has to pay a fine of QR 500 without exiting the Country.

faizan ktk wrote:

Hi dear.
Thanks

Hello

Similar incident is happening to me, x Ray was done twice at QVC now moi visa status is showing cancelled

Kindly let me know what is the procedure to follow if declared medical x-ray unfit

If am unfit in india due to blood sugar reason, can i reapply for work visa, if yes after how many days can i reapply

I recently went for qvc process there they took fingerprint and medical but they decleared me that i have hernia "groin hernia"now my report is showing pending 24 feb can somone tell me that due to hernia my medical be fit of not?

Bro i have also same problem my report is pending i make medical in qvc islamabad pakistan on 24 feb but still my report is pending

Good day !
Com somebody answer?
I undergo my blood test in qvc and they found out that I have infection disease,and they refer me outside of the qvc center for my treatment . And I just finished  my treatment .went to qvc to present all the medical certificates and treatment I've done shows that am fit to work in Qatar .
So the qvc submitted my medical certificates and all the treatment I've done to moh Qatar on march 7,2021.and it's shows pending to authorities and until now Its shows under process when   I checking my status .

Can you please tell me how many days to process for approval in moh Qatar for referal for my visa .now it's 17 days.am worrying maybe they reject my visa .
Thank you  and really appreciated all the responses .

Dear plzz contact me i have also same prblm like you.but i revisit qvc they advice me somthing.so plzzz you contect with me *** at this numbr my be i could share my experience with you for your help thanx

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Check your inbox .i sent private message

Brother have u got any response?? What is the status of ur visa. My self faving the same issue.

Hello everyone...

I went to QVC mumbai on 9th April 2021 and after all medical test they advised me to consult General Surgeon in some private hospital for Hernia. I consulted that doctor and he said as there is no pain and if it is not bothering you, Hernia operation can be delayed. But he advised that he can mention physically Fit on the report only if I perform operation. Request you to please suggest if it is mandatory to do Hernia operation to be medically fit to get Qatar visa

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone...

I went to QVC mumbai on 9th April 2021 and after all medical test they advised me to consult General Surgeon in some private hospital for Hernia. I consulted that doctor and he said as there is no pain and if it is not bothering you, Hernia operation can be delayed. But he advised that he can mention physically Fit on the report only if I perform operation. Request you to please suggest if it is mandatory to do Hernia operation to be medically fit to get Qatar visa

Thanks in advance

Hi bro i am from pakistan i have also same prblm i have done my hernia surgery for further you can contact me i can guide you *** this is my wtsap nmbr you can contact me

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi brother... how are you doing....thanks for your concern and immediate response. I have dropped you msg on your WhatsApp number.... please check once free and we can discuss further

Hello sir
I need your experience kindly help me

Wtsapp me at this number ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : merci de ne pas afficher vos coordonnées personnelles sur le forum public par mesure de sécurité

Ok sir

Hai you go which QVC? and what to told them? How they chenge unfit to fit kindly help me

Please help me qatar medical unfit medical pass

Please help me qatar medical unfit medical pass I'm give many

Bhi kia likha apny kch smj ni aa rha

Please help me to pass medical QVC

Whats prblm with you?

I went to QVC for medical after that i can done remedical for chest xray but later my visa was canceled. I don't know what happened to me. I went to a doctor with ct chest a very small scar found on right side of the chest and done tb test also i have no history of any communicable diseases now also tb test negative. What can I do for further for my medical clearence. I got fitness certificate from pulmonologist also.

Bro if you have even a minor spot in your chest qvc will not pass to you. Some times its not be sign of any disease but qvc does not pass it. So dont be disappoint there are many other countries you can go there. But reality is that you decleared unfit from qvc.you can't again apply before 6 months.

How to find whre they marked unfit.??

How to apply your medical certificate to MOPH, Kindly give me details

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.