Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Repeated x-ray

Hello brothers, I'm inside Qa I went first medical on 3/3/2022 for RP, I was called to repeat x-ray by medical commission in mesaimmer, I took 6 different positions the x-ray on 7/3/2022.
It's 19 days since I haven't had from the commission, and the company haven't taken me for fingerprint, I enquired my employer he just told me medical complete, what might be happening, advice.
See also
@David Mambo what happened to your x ray report

I did my repeat x ray two days before no response from MC

Kindly advice how did you solve
HI bro any update on ur medical?

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Qatar.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Hi…i have been asked to revisit  for 3rd time to have xray at QVC,  Mumbai. i dont have any illness or any symptoms of cold or cough !


how do i know the exact issue of my revisit. i have asked my employer to find out about the same.


anyone faced the same situation ?!

Further reading