Housemaid end of contract

Hello Good Day to everyone.. Please i need your suggestions.. Im working as a housemaid under Shaikh and soon my contract will be finish.. But the office here told me resign.. do i really need to resign since my contract will be end? and then i ask them if they are giving noc but they said no. they said i just comeback here in bahrain when i go philippines after 6 months.. please give me some advice because i dont want to go philipines and i want to change my job..

Well if they cancel your visa when you leave, then there is no problem coming back on a new visa.   NOC is for transfer to another employer while remaining in Bahrain.

If i exit from bahrain can i go back using visit visa for only a week stay in the philippines?

Yes if you have a new visa you can come back to Bahrain anytime before the validity of the visa expires.

thank you so much

there is no other to stay legal here in bahrain after i finish my contract but my employer didnt give me release?

Unfortunately no.

can i ask again?  is there also one month grace period to leave the country for housemaid?

yes you have 1 months grace period to leave the country or to change the visa

you can change your visa and can stay more

even without released?

No.  You should be released.

Xtang thank you.. but please can you give me some good reason that they can understand why i wanted realease.. just to make them understand and let go me..

What reason?  they are already saying that you can resign or put in writing that you don't want to renew contract.  They will then give you a release and send you back.

You don't need to give a reason - just say that I want to go back and don't want to renew contract.  That's it.

but i dont want to go in my country, i want to change my job thats why i need release but they are not giving...

Well that is what you have to agree with your sponsor.  There is no "legal" reason that you can use - it is up to your sponsor.

so there is illegal way if theres no legal?? 😄 .. im joking ... thank you so much for your time and effort just to replied!!

No illegal way either :). Only way is if your new sponsor has a lot of connections ie wasta. I have seen housemaid transfers happen in this way after visa has been cancelled but without NOC.

ok thank you