Internship in Sweden

I am currently a french first year student in a program leading to certificate in international business. As part as my studies, I am required to carry out an 8 weeks work placement from May the 4th 2020 to June the 28th 2020. I decided to accomplish this Internship  Stockholm in Sweden. Because in France Sweden is considered as an exemple to follow. So I would love to discover its culture from the inside and I would appreciate to see the swedish world of work.
So I am seeking an internship in B to B canvassing.
my questions are :
-how is life in Sweden? is it a pleasant place to live in?
-does someone know a place where I could accomplish this internship ? where could I send my CV?
-are there a lot of activities to do in Sweden?

thanks in advance!

Hello, welcome to the forum :)

As soon as possible we will provide you with all the informations you have asked for, in the meantime please describe little bit more about what kind of internship you are exactly looking for, could you?

-how is life in Sweden? is it a pleasant place to live in?

Answer is a big YES to the second part of the question.
Simply a big WONDERFUL would be enough for the first part of the question and also we invite you to read Discover section on the top of this page and there are plenty of threads here which we time to time have described how the life is in Sweden. When you know exactly where you will be going to stay come back to us then we will give you a more specific description of that particular part of the country.

-are there a lot of activities to do in Sweden?

Answer again is a big MANY and here are some of them https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=847450

Ola Finnbo and everybody in this forum
Im Dolores from Portugal and i like the way you express your self. Please if you can read  the post in Jobs and Opportunities in Sweden that i send 10m ago I will really appreciate. Maybe you can help me also. I think your advices, information and experience how to live in Sweden is practical like the swedish's , cold  like the country and smart like the immigrants.
Good night for everybody

Thank you for your straightforward appreciation.
Me too, I like the way you express yourself.