Bahrain Evisa

I had applied for an e-visa to Bahrain over 10 days ago, I ought to be flying on the day after tomorrow and my e-visa has not been processed yet.
I applied for the two weeks single-entry visit visa

I had attached all necessary documents- the front and last page of my passport, my GCC RP, attested bank statement, my arrival & return tickets and the Smart card reader printout of the relative's CPR i am to visit .

I have mailed them and called in the following numbers multiple times- 17399(626)/(756)/(615) but nobody ever picks up.

Does anybody know how do I get a confirmation of my evisa status before its too late?

The only way you will know if it is done is when it shows as approved online.   Or if you have a PRO go physically to immigration to follow up.

They never pick the numbers.

But if you have a GCC RP, why bother to apply for an evisa?

My GCC residence permit expire in less than 6 months, or the visa on arrival would have been my go-to.

I got through the call and they said they have requested for a follow up and the request is under process. Would it be any better if someone goes enquires on my behalf at the NPRA office in Bahrain directly?

Yes of course.

My mother in law's e visa were initially rejected and then on first visit to NPRA with my wife, they immediately approved it, they just wanted to see the relation was genuine. I would suggest to send the person whose CPR you have attached.