Brazilians/British

Are there any BraziliansBritish in Koln.  I am Brazilian and will be moving to Koln in July.  I am looking for a new begining.  So, if there is someone that can help me by puting me in the correct path to jobs and german classes, it would be fantastic.
I do not speak German yet...but I will start going to classes as soon as i arrive in Germany.  I am already studying a bit here. I am in London at the moment.
Thank you all in advance.
XXXXXX
Valter

hi Valter,

what is your occupation?
i would recommend that you improve your german before coming here, as if you don;t speak the language the chance of finding job would be very low.
Cologne is in my opinion germany's most beautiful city, but is also expensive to live in. so prepare enough money for at least 6 months without working, if you rent a flat you will have to pay at least 1000 euros for a deposit /may be less/ and u may have to furnish it urself.
if you have no job offer, i would suggest that you reconsider moving to this country, as learning the language is impossible for less than 6 months and if you are not highly skilled, it would be more difficult to find job.
bear in mind that Cologne is a students' city, i.e. many of the low-paid jobs requiring no qualification are done by students!
hope this helps
good luck