Looking to meet au pairs or young people in Cologne!

Hi, I am new in Cologne. I am working as an au pair in the outskirts of Cologne but would really love to meet new, friendly and adventurous people that would like to discover and explore Cologne together . . Please let me know if you are interested in meeting up!

Hey Emma,
I'd love to do something sometime. I'm back in Denmark for now, but will be back in Cologne next tuesday (march 19th). Perhaps in the weekend after then? Depending on your working hours...

Best,
Lasse

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for your message! Would be great to meet up when you are back in Cologne - will keep in contact and maybe meet up for a coffee in the city center when you are back?

Regards,
Emma

Hello Emma,
I'm going for a trip this week end in Cologne for the first time.
I'm from Italy, don't you want to meet me tomorrow for a city visit?

I'm hosting in Royal by Centro Confort Hotel

Bye

Hi. I am moving to Cologne in June and would love to meet up.
Will chat closer to the time. Hope things are going well there.
Kind regards,
Karin

hey i am English speaker international student doing masters here in Paderborn. Lets catch up some time for fun and meeting each other .
Tschuess

Hi! My name is Jackie, and I will be Au Pairing in Cologne starting in September 2013. I am also interested in meeting other Au Pairs and young people to explore the city with while I am there. :) Do you have any advice or tips on where/how to meet people?

Hi! I am an Spanish au pair working in Bonn this summer. I would really like to meet new people who is living near (Bonn, Köln..) and have some fun together.

If anyone is interested, just send me a message or look for me in Facebook.

Nice to meet you!

Hey,

Is someone interested to have a drink in Köln on saturday on Sunday ?

Hi am flyin to koln early next month as an Aupair and i would like to meet new friends please if your interested contact me...my facebook Adress is (joyce Mbari) ..

hi this is dr.vipin how are you hows life do you speak english you are from which country how do you find new plcae
are you enjoying in germany you can write me on [email protected] when you get time we can become good friends

Hi.hope you get bacm to me when you get this

Ey how r u there ! I Would Love to Meet u if u dont mind!! I am travelling to hannover on 18th of January and i can pass by and some coffeee and you can also Travel with me coz i am just going to make party in Hannover!!

Hi everybody! I arrived in Cologne the 1 of February! Know anyone here and dont speak german! Wish a lot to meet new people and to explore together Cologne! Who are interested for a walk  this week end? :)

Wow that Sound Great i can accompany you and work around cologne if you dont mind! Maybe Even to taste the cologne Food !! Just let me know if u ARD Interested

Hi! I'm Dasha. I've just arrived in Germany and live not far from Köln and of course don't know anyone here. If you are interested in meeting me, let me know! :)

Hi Dasha!! Im new too here! So it will be great to make a walk in Cologne together :)

hi dasha and imagination... Am also near to cologne. Am staying in neuss.... I came to germany last december only. If intrested we will meet...!!!

Hi!

Will you still be in Cologne this summer?
I'm coming to au pair from May-August.
I'd love to meet up!

Kelsee

Hello everybody!
Just moved in Cologne in December 2013. I am looking forward to meet new people.
Thanks!

Hey, I'm coming to Cologne this summer, we can meet up, explore the city :D I will be visiting my grandma, it would be really nice to have someone to hang out :)))

Hello Karin how are u doing there in paderborn !! I am currectly from SA and i am staying in Cologne !! If u like let's Meet up

Hey ! When do you arrive? I'm also an Au pair in cologne and it would be nice to meet you ! :)

Hiii . Its nice to see u all. In weekend which place in colonge I can travel ? Can any one guide to me ?

Hey! I just moved to Brühl (about 30 min from Cologne) to work as an au pair, it would be cool to meet up sometime.

I just moved to Sankt Augustin near Cologne and Bonn to work as an Au Pair and I am looking to meet people in the area! Let me know if you'd like to grab coffee or a drink some time!

Hi,
I also just moved to köln, for my semester internship and I am now regretting not choosing the uni köln, . If you are free on the weekends I definitely need some form of social life :)

Hello All, new in Germany / Cologne as well ;)