Looking for friends

Hi everybody,

I'm quite new here in Koln and I'm looking for friends.
I travelled a lot since I arrived here so I still have to get familiar to the city. Plus..I don't speak german :(
Well, what can I say about me...I'm italian, I work in the humanitarian sector and will go back to africa in few months. I'm really open to know more about other cultures and to learn from other people. I'm an africaphile, I like music (rock!) and I'm missing live concerts.

Hope to meet somebody.

Eleonora

Ps: I speak french too

Hi Amar!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

hej,,,i would like to know another cultures especially  from europe<<<<<<<

Salut Lebon,

thank you for the offer but I am not a good dancer and I prefer rock rather than rock&roll.. :) sorryy

pas de problème, bonne chance et agréable séjour a Köln

Hi Elenor!

My name is Ashhh and I am new to Cologne as well.  I also love (LOVE!) Rock music and going to concerts as well.  I've only been in Cologne about a week, and do not speak any German (yet!)  I can speak French also and would love to meet up for a coffee sometime if you'd like.

Cheers :)

Hi Elenor, welcome to Germany - Koln.
I am currently living in Dusseldorf. But yeah quite often visit Koln. Koln & Dusseldorf are beautiful places. Dont miss it.

Cheers! Mo

Hi all,

I am jorge from Spain and been living in Köln since October. I use to have fun with workmates but I would like to meet people from other than my work environment. And yeah! I love Rock. Just let me know if u gonna meet up. I will be up for it.

See u!