Cologne English Speaking Runners Weekly Run

If you are interested in joining the weekly run join the facebook group;

facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=154918304542718

or email me and i'll put you on the mailing list for the weekly runs;

[email protected]

This weeks run is;

Going Loopy

It was a great turnout last week, but to make this grow and to try and make this more accessible to everyone, we have decided to create a CES Runners “Standard Loop” which we will do for the next few weeks. The loop is very central and takes in the best views of Koeln by night (which were stunning on last weeks run) whilst still being well lit and secure all the way around. 1 loop is only 7 km, and you can find the map here;

http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/germany/col … 5316515632

This week we will do 2 loops. The first will be very much at the slowest persons pace and allow everyone to have a chat and get to know each other. Anyone who wants to drop out after the first loop can do so, and you are close to lots of the main transportation links. The second loop will be less structured and allow people to go at there own pace, do some intervals or just carry on with some more chilled out mileage! As we did last week lets meet under the main Railway bridge (the one connecting Hauptbahnhof/Dom and Deutz) on the west side of the river (at the start point of the map above).

Will we bump into any more shadow boxers (yes really)?
Will I still deny the onset of winter and wear shorts?
Be there on Tuesday night at 7:30pm (setting off at 7:35pm) to find out!

Cheers,

Matt

Hello photon1976 :)

For this sport event, you should also post an advert under Cologne classifieds by selecting the Community section and the Events, Activity, Leisure sub-section.

Regards,
Sheetul

thank I have just done that.

Hi Matt, I just moved to köln and am looking for a group run.
Can you add me to your team?

Peter Zazzaro
Email [email protected]