sebaceous cyst removal


I have small cyst on my cheek and I would like to have it removed. I am looking for specialist doctor to have it checked and probably have it surgically  removed - well that's what most doctors recommended. 

it is on the face so it is can't bear any mistakes or mis cut. I am looking for great hospital and doctors if anybody has undergone the same procedure


Good luck. Ask around for good dermatologists on the mums in bahrain Facebook group.

New topic