Rehabilitation from Public Prosecution

Hi guys, just wanted to ask i have been requested to get rehabilitatiom from the public prosecution to complete my transaction.
What does that mean?

I am in the pre-employment stage so they have requested me to get CID clearance and Medical.

Thanks for the reply.

Has there ever been a case against you in the past or is currently pending against you?  criminal or civil?

This is related to that.  Under the alternative punishments law, public prosecution can order people to rehabilitation and training programs instead of levying traditional punishments.

Yes, before with Zain but i have already cleared it.

I see, so i have to visit them or do an online request? in order to complete my transaction?

Thank you, xtang!

First check out their online services on bahrain.bh.  Public prosecution has a section for requests.  If it can be done from there, great.  Otherwise, it will have to be a physical visit.

did you find a way to get the rehabilitation certificate

could you do it online or did u have to go to the Public prosecution physically.  your reply will be very helpfull.

Hello! Yes, i went to the Public Prosecution office at the reception area. They told me to send a copy of my CPR to MOI Whatsapp 17570551 to request for rehabilitation. I waited for almost 3 weeks to get a message that my certificate is approved and ready for collection. They will give you a paper with your case number that contains that your case has been exempted(i guess not sure it was written in arabic). That paper will be then submitted to the Criminal Dept at Isa Town  Main Bldg for the good conduct certificate request. Hope it helps.

Hi guys! What is that rehabilitation means. Is it a clearance certificate that you are done with your case?

Appreciate for your reply.

Eric

I explained in an earlier comment what rehabilitation is.

Hello. Aside from CPR what else did you send to the MOI WhatsApp? I've been working on it for a month yet I haven't get it until now. Is there anything I can do?

Seuxsie2021 wrote:

Hello. Aside from CPR what else did you send to the MOI WhatsApp? I've been working on it for a month yet I haven't get it until now. Is there anything I can do?

----Hi, just CPR then they will send you a message that your document is ready for collection. Be sure to send a whatsapp message every now and then. I got mine after 3 weeks or so. It is a long process...

A WhatsApp message like? Did you mean a follow up message?

Thank you for response.

Seuxsie2021 wrote:

A WhatsApp message like? Did you mean a follow up message?

-Yes, a follow up message.

Hi , I applied for a good conduct certificate a month ago did all the requirements asked for they asked me to msg Rehabilitation which I did after 3 weeks they said it cannot be processed I asked for the reason or case number as I have cleared my previous case which shows cleared on Bahrain.bh. But still no reply from them . Who do I approach to find out why they are not issuing my certificate.. pls if someone can help . Thks

Try eservice for public prosecution.

Hello is it possible for me to get rehabilitation letter from court since am no longer in Bahrain and i already lost my CPR but I know the number for cpr

Hi, I applied rehabilitation certificate since more than one month. I  remitted all the dues of my car loan and submitted all the required documents to the public prosecutor. But now I am in trouble because  I need  Bahrain good conduct certificate to go to the uk. Without rehabilitation certificate, is there any other way to get Bahrain pcc. Thanks in advance

Hello. very informative

Hello shijithdas,

Welcome to expat.com!

We're glad you find this discussion informative.

In case you have any information to share, you can create a discussion on the Bahrain forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@XTang Hello sir I have seen how great help your are here sir, please I have a worried. I contacted the prosecutor by what's app and there just forwarded me a lint and on that link I don't know how to go about it sir, so can you be of help please 🙏 thanks

I don't understand, what is the problem.   Look at the directions in that link.

@Kayenne1292 did u receive the good conduct certificate? Does it mentions about the case?

@XTang  before i have fake case after i solved. So now how i get Rehabilitation from the public prosecution ?? Please can u suggestion

@XTang hello can you please advise - my former employer had filled a case against me in cid, I had gone 2 times there & gave my statements. On second visit they detained me for 1 day & presented me to public prosecutor next day. After my statements they let me go, the case is still under investigation.

My question is will be able to get a PCC now. I don't have any other case against me.

Not until case judgement is given.

Just an update on reabilitation certificate- If any one need that certificate for PCC then they should go to public prosecution office in Diplomatic area, should take the number 3 from the ticket machine, when your turn comes go to the counter and inform them that you are looking for rehabilitation certificate. They will say within a week you will receive msg from MOI to collect it from CID, if the msg doesn't come then go and visit them again within a week. If it's ready then they will ask you to collect it from CID, but I don't think you have to go there to collect it as this is linked with CID they will issue the PCC for you directly.

Thanks for the update.   Yes, CID will issue it directly.  And even if you have to collect, you have to go to CID office and not public prosecution.

Hello, I received a request for the Rehabilitation from the Public Prosecution. But i'm not living in Bahrain anymore and not able to visit the office. Does anyone knowhow to order it online? I dont have an account on services.bahrain.bh. Thank you.

If it's not possible online, you will need to ask someone to visit personally with all the documents, if possible a letter giving them permission to act on your behalf.

Hi. Asking for advice or on what to do pls?

I am under pre-employment going to another country   and needed a PCC in BH as one of the requirement. I am no longer in BH and still have a blacklist.

Reading the above comments here. Can I apply for rehabilitation "my self" online? For me able to get a PCC? And ask "any friend" there in BH to collect the PCC on my behalf once ready? Is giving a letter with my permission to get my PCC once ready is enough requirement? Do they asks any other requirement to get a PCC? Such as Passport, CPR etc? And is there any fees to get it or process it? Normally how much it is like?

Thank you for you answer.