Does anyone have experiences in Egyptian stock market?

my questions are where and how to open an stock account? is it possible to buy and sell through Internet?
Thank you very much guys.

It is possible to do it trough the internet, but to have online access it will cost u a fortune per month. Better contact a dealer.

Hello ,

you can ask ( Albank Elahly )  MasterCard Shams El-Ahly. Enjoy internet purchasing and installment in one card …

www.nbe.com.eg/en/Default.aspx

or the unified number 19623 from any phone.

hayden2056 wrote:

my questions are where and how to open an stock account? is it possible to buy and sell through Internet?
Thank you very much guys.

Yes ,You can open an stock account in any brokerage company which deals in buying and selling shares through internet . I think that the best company can do that is arabeya on line . If you need your details , please send me PM .

Regards

Opening a bank account
when you arrive in Egypt,

To open a bank account in
Egypt, you will be required to
provide a range of official
documentation, such as your
passport, work visa and
residence certificate. Whichever bank you're looking To open an account with, a letter from your home bank and some recent bank
statements are likely to be
helpful in the application process. You should also take
several passport-size
photographs with you.

Opening a bank account
before you arrive in Egypt An alternative to opening a
local Egyptian bank account is to open an international account before you arrive. In addition to giving you access
to a range of access to a range of savings and bank accounts, you will also benefit from a comprehensive range of
international banking services, including online banking, international payments and online money transfer services. International accounts can be opened before you move to Egypt, and provide expats
living and working in Egypt
with a convenient way to
manage their finances abroad.

For more information :D

expat.barclays.com/egypt-bank-account