Counterfeit LE

All,

News reports indicate that up to 2m LE worth of fake 50, 100, and 200LE notes are circulating in Egypt.  Please alert your financial staff to check any notes they handle.  Some forgeries are crude but many are “high quality” imitations.  Things to inspect include paper, color, watermarks, and serial numbers.

Thanks

Thanks for the warning :) Will look out for those!

you are most welcome - I wish that was helpful

Thank You for the Valuable Info

Take Care
Greg

hello there :)
you can deal with small 20 LE and smaller

and always take money from ATM

Hi Greg

you are most welcome anytime, I try to put any useful information here - I'm glad you liked it
take care

Actually nowadays there are fake notes around (according to our bank report) plus new Chinese coins looks alike with our One Pound Egyptian Coin! With small differences in details.

don moe wrote:

Actually nowadays there are fake notes around (according to our bank report) plus new Chinese coins looks alike with our One Pound Egyptian Coin! With small differences in details.

Don Moe,

I did not know anything about Chinese currency - thanks for sharing this useful information with us

Feryfico1970 wrote:

hello there :)
you can deal with small 20 LE and smaller

and always take money from ATM

Feryfico1970

Thanks so much , yes i will do that for sure

Queen Cleopatra wrote:
don moe wrote:

Don Moe,

I did not know anything about Chinese currency - thanks for sharing this useful information with us

You welcome