MM2h Recommend agent

Hello all,

I am thinking about applying for MM2H via an agent. After reading and doing some research online, it seems like some agents are very dishonest and will scam you for more money and withhold your approval letter.

My question is, anyone here have any recommendation on honest and reputable approved agent? Please share some contact or their company website.

Greatly appreciated!

Technically, I am still in the process of applying but I am using Alter Domus in Penang.  Supposedly,that is the first outfit to get a license to do MM2H (license #1).  My understanding is that one of the founder's parents or relatives was a former immigration officer so you never know how that might help.  They were perfectly honest with me and if my record were not sparkling clean I believe they would have recommended that we not apply.  The fee was average I believe (about +$2K US) but you figure if we had to go all the way there to Malaysia for anything before the final steps (sure, not likely) or if there were any delays that costs time/money too.  Pay half upfront and the rest is due at end of process.  They can also advise me on anything in the future so I figured it was good money spent to start a professional relationship with such a firm.

Good luck!!!!

Thank you for the input! Will it be more convenience to find an agent in KL since that is where i will be moving to??

ccchuang5 wrote:

Hello all,

I am thinking about applying for MM2H via an agent. After reading and doing some research online, it seems like some agents are very dishonest and will scam you for more money and withhold your approval letter.

My question is, anyone here have any recommendation on honest and reputable approved agent? Please share some contact or their company website.

Greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Have you found anyone? A few years ago my client who became a dear friend also went through MM2H application. I can ask for that person's contact if you are still in need for one.

Alter Domus is whom I went with since it was recommended by folks here and it literally is agent licensed #1 for MM2H so they have been doing this from the very beginning.  They pre-screened me and frankly said that if my police record was not clean they recommended that I not apply.  Charged me $2K US (half upfront, rest at end) which I believe is about the going rate.

Good luck!!!!

https://www.penangmyhome.com/