Life in the tranquility and beauty of Las Terrenas

Hi my name is Adrian Cronin
Myself and Angie my wife ,and two kids Saoirse & Fiadhna moved here 2 years ago.
The girls go to the French School here and seem happy with the changes they have met in there lives
Angie loves the weather and took like a fish to water so to speak
We Have been working hard to get our Development Projects going here.
Aurora Apart Hotel 
Loma Ana
Nicol
Hoyo caoco
We Plan to start Aurora Shortly and Loma Ana & Nicol Are on the way so busy there Hoyo caoco in
permission

Hello to everyone
Friendly Regards
Adrian Angie Saoirse & Fiadhna

Welcome and I am very glad you have found Las Terrenas to be to your liking. I loved my time there and try to get back as often as possible. Lived in Loma Ana for 6 months.

It certainly does appeal to Europeans but our North American friends are now discovering the place too.

I am a Brit  (half Irish - Cork mother) in construction (first job experience was with Wimpey -we emply more paddies every year - and later in life with John Sisk) and was involved in the now stalled De Coson project on the outskirts of the town. It was a wonderful concept but suffered after the 2008 crash and by the time I was brought in, it was in difficulties too big for an easy rescue.

The whole area is ripe for development but land prices appear high to me compared with other parts of DR.

Good luck in your ventures but do get to know the 'sindicos' who are strong in the Samana province.

(by the way your children have lovely names).

Welcome to the forums.  Good luck on everything.  Fyi we don't allow posting your links unless you want to post in the classifieds.

Nut, feel free to answer questions and offer feedback based on your experience to date!

Hi Adrian,

We just moved to Las Terrenas with 3 of our kids. Glad you're family is happy here!
The same weekend we moved here a French Canadian family also moved here. Their 13 year old son who is the same age as mine will be attending the French school.