Cid location

hello, does anyone have an idea if the cid transferred their office. If yes, can i know the exact address.

No their office is still in the same place - if you are referring to the police clearance certificate office.   Behind Alumni club.

Hi I looked into this forum for the same info as well. I just came from the Adliya location as I'm typing. Door was locked and was informed that they transferred to Isa Town with the Traffic Police. I'm still looking into it as well.

Oh ok.  Do post back when you locate the new address.  There was no announcement of this change to the public.

The new address has been confirmed to be in the Traffic Directorate area in Isa Town.  I have updated the main police clearance sticky accordingly.

Hello,am new here,I have doubt,I already took my gcc before exit Bahrain,if I want to take new one,did they need my fingerprint again,they already took when I was applied before or send the documents with my friend without fingerprint which is already they have it?

If electronic fingerprints were taken first time then they don't take them again.

They took it in their system like computer,I don know is it electronic?

Is that electronically??

They took it in the system,is that electronic??

Yes fingerprints which are taken digitally are electronic as opposed to the old method of ink.

thank you for the information

Please I need cid office e mail my passport lost I send some paper

Go to your nearest police station

No one replies via email.  Go to the police station and file a report.