Ukranian temporary residence card renewal

My residence card will finish on 25 December. Can I renew it after 25 th Sepetember(3 months earlier) ? Or I have to wait till 25 th November ?
Thanks

You need to wait now. You have to submit documents not later than 15 days before the expiration date of your TRP and can submit them as soon as 1 month before the expiration. I would advise you to submit the docs as soon as possible not wasting a single day just in case but you cannot do this earlier November 25.

A question. When renewing you TRP, do you need a new reason for doing this? I mean do I need to do the whole process once more or is the renewal process different? Anyone got some experience in this?

Bump

Sanja7 wrote:

A question. When renewing you TRP, do you need a new reason for doing this? I mean do I need to do the whole process once more or is the renewal process different? Anyone got some experience in this?

What is the legal ground for your TRP? Marriage?

Im on volunteer right now. But next up I dont know maybe I can get a work permit.
Do I have to to do everything from start anyway? I mean go to the UA embassy abroad and get visa D and to the whole process again?

Or will it be easier this time since I already have the TRP?

Sanja7 wrote:

Im on volunteer right now. But next up I dont know maybe I can get a work permit.
Do I have to to do everything from start anyway? I mean go to the UA embassy abroad and get visa D and to the whole process again?

Or will it be easier this time since I already have the TRP?

That is the idea of renewing your TRP instead of getting it from the start - you do not need to receive a D visa again.

So you just prepare a package of documents again and submit it NOT later than 15 days prior to expiration of your current TRP.