Appeal against withdrawn EP IPA

hi everyone..
i got ep approved on 7/03/2019.i went singapore 05/06/2019 after that i returned to india for some family problems.. my employer withdrawn my ep ipa.
Is any possibility to appeal against withdrawn ep??
If appealed how long did it take to get approval??
How long did it take to get approval again apply for a new ep application ??
Thanks in advance...

sadaiyappan harini wrote:

hi everyone..
i got ep approved on 7/03/2019.i went singapore 05/06/2019 after that i returned to india for some family problems.. my employer withdrawn my ep ipa.
Is any possibility to appeal against withdrawn ep??
If appealed how long did it take to get approval??
How long did it take to get approval again apply for a new ep application ??
Thanks in advance...

Only your Employer can apply or appeal for EP at their discretion. If they withdrew the IPA you can do nothing now except finding a new employer who can hire you on EP.

Your EP was approved in March. Your employer waited for 5 months to get you onboard. What else can they do?

A new EP application will take anytime from 2 days to few months for approval. No one knows except the MoM officer handling your application.

Good luck with further job hunt.

hi avinashjha..
the same employer told me, he will hire me again..
how long did it take to get approval for ep???

Timeline for EP approval and the process that goes behind it is mentioned in one of the sticky posts in the forum. You may go through that. In short - no one can tell how long it will take - 2 days to few months.

hi avinashjha.
which one is possible for withdrawn ep against appeal or apply a new ep application??

As Avinash said above, there is NOTHING you can do to get a withdrawn EP back.
If the employer withdrew it in violation  of the employment contract, and you had financial losses because of that, you may claim those from the employer (in that case you should engage a Singapore lawyer to pursue them).
But I want to point your attention to something else:
You said you came to Singapore and then left again. If you used the IPA (which is a one-time entry visa) to enter at that time, you have used it up and the associated EP is automatically withdrawn once you exit Singapore (without having the EP issued first). If this was what actually happened, you have no claims against anyone.
Your chances of another EP are of course smaller after you had a first EP withdrawn - MoM does not like such things!

thanks beppi..
the same employer will apply for  the new ep..
my ep already withdrawn by the same employer.
Is that things(withdrawn ep) will affect my new ep or not??
then,
appeal against withdrawn ep is possible or not??

We have already mentioned it several times:
A WITHDRAWN EP IS GONE AND NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN BRING IT BACK!!!
Your next EP application will be affected. How much so depends on the explanation your employer gives to MoM.

ok thanks beppi...