Quark in Singapore?

IŽm looking for quark (norwegian: KESAM) here in Singapore. It is the main ingredient in soo much of what I cook! Can anyone help me with where to find this here in Singapore? Or is there something similar to quark?

- Mari

Quark is sometimes (seldom) available in the German shops, but at very high price. There is no real replacement, but you could try a mix of cream cheese and sour cream for some recipes.

Thank you! :) Do you know where I can find the German shops?

Yes, that's probably the best one. Or try Werner's Oven in Eunos.

Hi Mari,

I am Syuhrah, an Assistant Producer for Xtreme Media Pte. Ltd, a Singapore-based production house. We have been commissioned by Mediacorp Channel 5 (a local TV Channel) to produce a 12-part TV arts infotainment series titled, “Tales of 2 Cities”, that is slated for broadcast on Channel 5.

“Tales of 2 Cities” is themed by countries, each episode intercuts between a foreigner living in Singapore and a Singaporean living abroad. One of the countries we are filming is France. We are currently looking for a Norwegian living in Singapore to feature. We would like to follow him/her doing their daily activities for example, their favourite places that remind them of home.

Would you be interested to join the show or know anyone who would be great for the show? Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them! I can be contacted at +65 9620 5707. Thanks! Talk to you soon.

This user has not been active on the forum for two years.
Furthermore, please use the PM (personal message) function for this purpose, instead of posting off-topic messages here publicly!