Eaton International School and in Jade Hills, Kajang.

Hi Everyone. We are moving from Bulgaria to Malaysia. We have a 8 years old child. My office is in KL but it doesn't require my presence everyday. We have visited Eaton International school in Kajang and we have liked and also the Jade hills accommodation.
Can we get more info on Eaton, Jade hills and Kajang. Any opinion will highly be appreciated.

Are you only considering Eaton? Have you researched or visited any others? There is a huge number of international schools now, and so many to choose from.

Yes I did some research and visited couple of schools. We also want to live little little out of busy KL. So we decided to live in Jade hills Kajang, which is around 30 minutes from klcc. Eaton looks good in terms of facilities also most of the class teachers are natives. Only thing we are not very much used to of is most of the kids are Chinese.
We have lived in Dubai too and it was quite multicultural the school. In Bulgaria, we have mostly Bulgarian kids in the school.
But we feel it will be ok, otherwise next year we will search again.

Best of luck, I hope your kids settle in happily and that the move goes well for you!

Thanks a lot. You are very kind.

Hi. We are making a move from Singapore to Malaysia early next year and considering Eaton Jade Hills Campus. How was your experience with them? It would be very helpful to know your experience with them.

so far we have very good experience with Eaton International school. our child is doing very well. school gives enough space for overall positive growth of the child.

you can contact for more info.

Moderated by Cheryl 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Bulgarin - Appreciate your quick response. Let me ping you over email.

Hello everyone,

Kindly avoid posting contact details on the forum, please.

Such information should be shared via the private messaging system.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team