Can any of my husband family member sponsor my LTVP application?

Hi. I am currently EPASS HOLDER. I am planning to resign at my job anytime soon. I am married to a Singaporean but for now he is facing a white collar case, so i guess he won't be able to sponsor my LTVP application (or is it still possible that he can sponsor my ltvp application?) Another option of mine is to ask any of his family member to sponsor my ltvp application. Would that be possible? Thank you.

Your husband can apply despite of a white collar crime case hearing against him. Bear in mind these cases are pretty serious and if found guilty then depends on severity, he may get heavy financial penalty with multiple years of jail.

Your application approval chances at ICA depends on several factors including your husband' issue. You can read below link who can apply LTVP from Singaporean's prospects. Good luck

https://www.ica.gov.sg/pass/LTVP/pass_LTVP_apply

The OP sent me the exact same as PM and is banned now (presumably for sending too many messages to strangers.
So don‘t bother replying or giving advice - she had her chance and wasted it by not bothering to follow the forum rules!

Thank you so much.