Looking for Aupair to take care of a 5-year-old boy in Kowloon

Dear all

Hello to everyone here.

I am Fonia. I am seeking on behalf of my boss, for a English born white female Aupair, aged between 20 to 28 years old. Either a university graduate or university undergraduate. Able to speak a few European languages plus pure English Accent. A non-smoker and non-party goer. Someone who has patience and enjoy playing with kids. Her job is to stay with the family for a period of 4 to 6 months. Accommodation is provided (sharing room in their house in Kowloon). No other job requirements. Just play with the boy and teach him English and other European languages. What we could offer to the right candidate: HKD 4000 per month. Need to start work as soon as you can. Preferably in the month of Jun or latest by July.

If you have what it takes, please drop me a message. We could arrange an interview or Skype call.

Thank you
Fonia

Hello Fonia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

To help you with your search, I would advise you to drop a free advert in the dedicated Jobs in Hong Kong section so that it may be viewed by potential candidates.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Dear Diksha,

Good advice. I will do so. :)

Fonia

hello am zack.am not white but am fluent in english and can teach it.am a highschool gtaduate from uganda.am intereste but if at all you have any other oppotunity pliz am available.thanks

Dear Zack,

Sorry we are only interested in female and with pure UK accent.

Sorry.

Regards
Fonia

its okay dear.thanks anyway

Thank you for your kind understanding. :)

welcome dear