Physiotherapy job nhra license

Hello

This is Hema from India. I have completed my masters in physiotherapy from India.i got shifted here after my marriage. My data flow for the license got over and I have the data flow report.

I want to know with my data flow report and resume can I apply for physiotherapist jobs in clinics and hospitals.

At presently I'm on a work visa, working with an engineering company as physiotherapist, weather I can give the company offer letter for my nhra license.

Should the company be registered with nhra for license.

Kindly help me about it.

Thank you

I am not sure, but as much as I understand, you first need a sponsor(a clinic or hospital) on your behalf to apply for medical license from NHRA.
If your present job doesn't need you to be licensed under NHRA, and you want to work in hospital setting, then your future employer (Hospital) will put forward your application to get the license, this is what I experienced.
Rest you can check on NHRA website for same.
There are instances when you can directly get medical license from NHRA without job in hand, but I am not sure about how it is done. It is not practical also, as expat doctors can't work as free lance doctors, as they have to be affiliated to a particular workplace.