Romanian community in Mexico...

So this is my second post,i really think that we should create a romanian community here in Mexico City.And?what do you say?let's try something...
I love Mexico,i really do,but i miss my romanians,i miss talking in romanian...

this page can help: https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … co/mexico/:)

Good luck Noemy! hope you meet lots of Romanian people so you will feel like at home! :o)

Thank you,but i don't think that i will find romanians...no chanse

You are right... Im pretty sure out there are no Romanians... many Rusians maybe but not Romanians...

Keep trying Noemy and let me know how can I help you... regards. ¡Suerte!

Hi. Really hard to find romanians in Mexico. This is our last month here, we are going back home.

buna , ma chiama bogdan  si planuiesc  sa ma mut  in mexico  city

Hello bogdan!

You should post in English in this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Noemy Mimy wrote:

So this is my second post,i really think that we should create a romanian community here in Mexico City.And?what do you say?let's try something...
I love Mexico,i really do,but i miss my romanians,i miss talking in romanian...

Hi mimy! Numele meu e anny ,locuiesc in chicago usa. Am vazut ca ti-e dor de romania si sa vb romaneste.aveti o biserica romaneasca sau o comunitate de romani cu care sa poti vb sau sa te imprietenesti? Sau nu prea sunt romani prin preajma? La noi sunt foarte multi romani. Cand ai chef sa vorbesti romaneste poti sa-mi scri oricand. Sa ai o zi minunata

Hi Annya,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum so that other members can understand.

Thank you. :)

Hello Everybody,
Another Romanian just joined.
Im here in Mexico since 1 year and something.. i didnt know about this initiative.
Its nice to have a small community.
I know another 3 romanian people living here ;)
Meybe we can organize and join together for some beers at least and we can see.
Please contact me by email address if it sounds good for you.
See ya!

Florin.

hola. como estas. me gustaría conocerte espero k no te moleste mi correo.

Hi juanjose07 and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

I think Juan is getting unwanted emails.   He must have left "Subscribe to this topic" clicked or is getting a news letter?

Buna ziua tutror romanilor din Mexic!
Sunt Victoria Constantinescu si locuiesc impreuna cu logodnicul meu Michael de 1 luna in aceasta minunata tara!!!!Sper sa aud cat mai multe despre romanii de aici! Sanatate si toate bune!

Use Google Translate.

@ blaxiegirl: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

For the romanians from mexico!!!pleas contact me for the making of a romanian community here in mexico!!!i am waiting for your messages!!!

blaxiegirl wrote:

Buna ziua tutror romanilor din Mexic!
Sunt Victoria Constantinescu si locuiesc impreuna cu logodnicul meu Michael de 1 luna in aceasta minunata tara!!!!Sper sa aud cat mai multe despre romanii de aici! Sanatate si toate bune!

Hello please contact me !!! so we could join forces to make a romanian community here in mexico!
Thank you,
Noemy

flo71rin wrote:

Hello Everybody,
Another Romanian just joined.
Im here in Mexico since 1 year and something.. i didnt know about this initiative.
Its nice to have a small community.
I know another 3 romanian people living here ;)
Meybe we can organize and join together for some beers at least and we can see.
Please contact me by email address if it sounds good for you.
See ya!

Florin.

Hello,please contact me so we could make a romanian community here in mexico!I am waiting for your message!
Thank you,
Noemy

More romanians!!!Please be unite for a good cause,the making of the romanian community here in Mexico!!!I am still waiting for all of you

Hello there, my name is Radu, I'm a computer expert and I am living in Queretaro.
I am not sure how many Romanians are in Mexico but for sure it'll be nice to talk and meet each other from time to time.

Have a nice day, all of you.

Radu

CE FACE , BUNA ZIUA ., DOMNILOR SI DOMNISOARA ., LA REVEDER

SANATATE SI VIRTUTE
GERARDO

@repoman- Can you please lower caps lock when writing and can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sure I can , there is no problem

rgrds
gerardo

Here i'm Noemy, we can try together to find more and more romanian people here in Mexico :)

Good luck in finding and gathering a Romanian community in Mexico.
Hope you will make contact and reach out to your fellow country men out there. Best of luck... :)

ps I think Inna is a great! (click on her name if unsure)  :thanks: Her music is so cool ;):cool:

Hello at everybody :D , i am from Romania and i have a contract work on Toluca Mexico . I want meet some Romanian people there :)

Buna (ziua) la totzi :D. Saptamana viitoare ajung in Toluca , am un contract de lucru per mediu-lung termen. Ash vrea sa cunosc romani din zona daca sant. Noroc bun.

Hey there..did you find any Romanians...

Hello, there! Is there anyone around? I see it's been 2 years since the last post. I hope not all of the Romanian have left mexico  :)

Hola alguien por ahi?

Hi Monicaolivares,

In English please.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello, buna ziua! Im a mexican living in Cluj,  :top:  Im trying to contact romanians in Mexico, specially, DOCTORS because my boyfriend its romanian and Doctor, and we would liketo know the experience they have had in Mexico, how has been the process to find a job ... Thanks!

Hi There,
I am romanian, and just moved to Mexico City from California. Are you still around? I'm also trying to reach out to other romanians so I can practice my language...

Let me know if you can be reached, I am a teacher, my fiancee as well.
Sometimes I simply sit and draw, maybe we share the same hobby?

Rodi

Wow wonderful! I am from Cluj and recently moved to Mexico from California. I find difficult to connect with other Romanians in Mx City, could you give me any hints on how to go about finding a Romanian community here?

Thanks!
Rodi

Nope! I am a newie so here I am trying to find a place to hang out with some romanians. In fact honestly, I am looking for a romanian translator, whether in English and/or Spanish. The Romanian consul does not have this info for me (at least not yet). Any suggestions?
Rodi

Hello everyone. My name is Otilia and I'm a Romanian from Baia Mare. Just moved in Playa del Carmen from Toronto Canada. I would love to meet other Romanians that live in Mexico. :):):)

Hi Radu ... Are you still in Mexico? We are looking to find Romanians settled in Mexico .. we are from Canada and have just retired and want to find a place where we can buy a property  to spent  our vacation for 5-6 months  during the winter . We would love to meet someone who could give us some information and help us in this process   . Thank you in advance for your help
Gina

Helo, my name is Vali and i live here in Mexico ,i want to know some romanian people ..i was see you are living here ,maby we have one chance to see each and other some day here ,will by one pleasure for my ... see you soon Florin ...

Helo Radu ... i living in Mexico city .. but the next weekend im there whit some work .. will by nice to see you and talk .. have nice day , my name is vali