Exit Visa with Horoub Case

Good day  to all of us!!! I want to share my problem and I hope will be resolve soon.
Last November 30 2018. I filed in Ministry of Labor against to my company Named ( Eamaar Alawasem Readymix Concrete) for the reason of not giving salary and etc.

And December 21, 2018 the first date of settlement unfortunately the company is not attended.
According to the new rule of of the government all filed last November 2018 will be transfer to the ministry of Justice.

We start the court hearing last January 25, 2019 and they are not attended and after 4 days again move the hearing and praise god the company provide their representative.

I want to short this story last February 24, 2019 we finish the case i accept their offer because i want to comeback to my country....

But its not like a happy ending they give me horoub even i have exit visa and that is the reason i disappointing in this situation but still i contact them to lift this case because i dont make any violation against to the company...

I hope you can give some advise and possible help i already 4 months without work and its diffucult for me...

If i finish this problem i will share or continue my story about this matter...

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : could you please give more information instead of your contact details on all your post. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please check my exit visa please

I will pm to you

Send m your details

This is the moment i wait...they give already my freedom