How many years BAHRAINI people have to work for getting pension

Some people says 14 years u have to work for getting pension from sio some saying 19 years I want to know what is right and how much pension I can get after my service like if my salary is 300bd now will I get same amount of money after I retired please let me know thank you

Are you a Bahraini national or an expat?

Do you work in the public sector or private sector?

What is your deduction of GOSI?  1%?

I am an expat I am asking this question behalf of my friend he married to BAHRAINI now her salary is 300 and 19 BD is deducted from the salary for gosi

Oh ok.  Because I was confused :)  Expats don't get anything.

For Bahrainis, the age of retirement is 60 years old for men and 55 years for women.  You can get early pension if you have contributed for 20 years (Men) and 15 years (Women).

She works in private company what is amount she will get monthly after the retirement I means after 14 years

And read this for amounts and do your calculation - she must have 15 years, not 14:

The monthly pension is 2% of the insured's monthly average earnings in the last 2 years multiplied by the number of years of contributions. The maximum contribution period used to calculate the pension is 40 years (up to 5 years of credited contributions may be used to calculate the pension if the insured's total contribution period does not exceed 30 years).The minimum pension is the insured's average contributory wage during the last 2 years or 180 dinars a month, whichever is less. The contributory wage is the total monthly wage received in January of each year. The maximum pension is 80% of the insured's average earnings plus an additional 10% of the pension. Instead of an additional 10%, the beneficiary can opt for a lump sum of 3% of the monthly average earnings in the last 2 years multiplied by 12 times the number of years of coverage. A lump sum of 11% of average earnings in the last 2 years is paid for each contribution year over 40.

In case of early pension, the pension is reduced by 20% if the insured retires before age 45, by 15% if aged 45 to 49, or by 10% if aged 50 to 54.

Benefits are increased by 3% every January.

Thanks xtang for the information