Large Dog Crate wanted

I will shortly be travelling to Réunion island with my dog and am looking for a large IATA approved dog crate. Please let me know if you know where I can buy or get a second hand crate for a dog 107cm long and 88cm high (she only weighs 40kg but she's big!).

Does anybody know how strict they are with the measurements, does anybody really check? I want my dog to be comfortable but it's a 30min flight and as I can't find the ideal size, I am just wondering.

Also, I thought I'd share what I found out so far for those who are lost like me

For checking what size crate you need: https://www.dryfur.com/shipping_container_guide.htm
For checking the type of cage accepted: check on your airline website

For the crates, there is Espace Maison, too small for my dog but good a good variety of crates.
There's also Young Bros, their crates are cheaper and a bit bigger, but still a bit tight: 105 x 73 x 86 and that's the outside measurements.
In Réduit at the Veterinary Services, they can build one but it takes two weeks and is likely to be expensive.

Please let me know if you have other ideas on where I can get a large dog crate.

Thank you so much!
Amber

Hi Amber,

Only 1 shop can assist you on immediate  basis.
Check you message box.

Rgds,
Az

Hi i need a large dog crate to buy in Mauritius, can you please advise?

Hi i am also searching for this.  Can you help?

My dog just arrived in Mauritius last week.  The crate is approx 102x70 x 80 cm.  If this is of use for anyone, I can sell it.  It is only 2 weeks old and in perfect condition.

Hi dr,

I am interested but need to measure the inside and might want to check it. Is it possible?

Of course, please send me private message and I will reply