I am looking for Flatmate who can share the Condo

Hi
My current condo contract will be end on May 2019, I am looking for Flatmate who can share 1 unit together, I am clean and I like clean flatmate.

I prefer in Bangsar Area, Bukit Bintang, KLCC and KL sentral Area or the area which easy to get LRT/MRT

Please text me if you want to join 1 unit together. my budget is around 1500 MYR/month, so 1 unit condo we can afford is about 3000 MYR/ Month

Thank you

Hello TeukuRidwan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may have higher chances of finding a flatmate by posting a free ad under the Flat share in Kuala Lumpur category in the Housing section of the website.

Also, do have a look at the offers already listed; you may find an accomodation to your liking.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi,

Did you manage to find a housemate?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can we whatsapp ***

Thansk

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : please exchange personal details in private
Diksha :

Hello TeukuRidwan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may have higher chances of finding a flatmate by posting a free ad under the Flat share in Kuala Lumpur category in the Housing section of the website.

Also, do have a look at the offers already listed; you may find an accomodation to your liking.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I tried posting there and got a message that my ad "could not be accepted in the Kuala Lumpur housing section: your ad does not fit Expat.com's policy" and yet there are ads for rooms/flat share there - is this an automated rejection?

NOTE: I have 2 rooms in my flat (medium and a master) that I listed on the same ad - ideally, another expat takes either room long term just so there is always someone else here when I am out of the country in case of a problem.

SORRY, I now just noticed your email - will do :)

"Dear expatinmalaysia,
I invite you to create an advert for each room.
Best regards,
Victoria
Share your expatriate experience!"

Moderated by Priscilla 4 days ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct