I am looking for Flatmate who can share the Condo

Hi
My current condo contract will be end on May 2019, I am looking for Flatmate who can share 1 unit together, I am clean and I like clean flatmate.

I prefer in Bangsar Area, Bukit Bintang, KLCC and KL sentral Area or the area which easy to get LRT/MRT

Please text me if you want to join 1 unit together. my budget is around 1500 MYR/month, so 1 unit condo we can afford is about 3000 MYR/ Month

Thank you

Hello TeukuRidwan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may have higher chances of finding a flatmate by posting a free ad under the Flat share in Kuala Lumpur category in the Housing section of the website.

Also, do have a look at the offers already listed; you may find an accomodation to your liking.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi,

Did you manage to find a housemate?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can we whatsapp ***

Thansk

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please exchange personal details in private
Diksha wrote:

Hello TeukuRidwan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may have higher chances of finding a flatmate by posting a free ad under the Flat share in Kuala Lumpur category in the Housing section of the website.

Also, do have a look at the offers already listed; you may find an accomodation to your liking.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I tried posting there and got a message that my ad "could not be accepted in the Kuala Lumpur housing section: your ad does not fit Expat.com's policy" and yet there are ads for rooms/flat share there - is this an automated rejection?

NOTE: I have 2 rooms in my flat (medium and a master) that I listed on the same ad - ideally, another expat takes either room long term just so there is always someone else here when I am out of the country in case of a problem.

SORRY, I now just noticed your email - will do :)

"Dear expatinmalaysia,
I invite you to create an advert for each room.
Best regards,
Victoria
Share your expatriate experience!"

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing in Kuala Lumpur section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You may post your listing for free on Roomz Asia website, and choose "shared" if the room is shared with others