Bungalow maintenance costs

Anyone currently living in a 4+ BR bungalow in KL area who can advise on average monthly/yearly maintenance costs for:

Landscaping
Security guard
Alarm system/CCTV
Swimming pool
Air con
Mosquito/pest control

Considering a move from a condo and want a general idea of what costs to expect. 

Thanks!

Peredak wrote:

Anyone currently living in a 4+ BR bungalow in KL area who can advise on average monthly/yearly maintenance costs for:

Landscaping
Security guard
Alarm system/CCTV
Swimming pool
Air con
Mosquito/pest control

Considering a move from a condo and want a general idea of what costs to expect. 

Thanks!

Hi, I live in a bungalow in Bangsar.

Gardener costs RM120/cut. Probably need him for upkeep twice a month.
Security guard? Probably costs about RM2k+ but this is rather complicated to hire.
Alarm systems/CCTV, low maintenance costs unless something breaks. The major upfront costs to this is buying a system and having it installed.
Airconditioning? Maybe once per 3 years or so. Roughly RM150/aircon unit. Nothing for you to worry about.
Swimming pool? Depends on size. You need to maintain it twice a month at least. Could cost you between RM800-1400/m. If you don't maintain it regularly, the swimming pool pump will spoil and this will cost money.
Pest control probably costs less than RM1k depending on the size of the home and nature of the infestation/complication. I don't do this very often unless you have massive termites/ants/cockroach infestation...maybe once in 5 years.

The most important upkeep you need to take into account are the gardener and swimming pool.

Thanks iantang, very helpful.  Already took the leap and moved (had to wait for CMCO though).  I find your estimates are quite accurate, only I found a pool service for between RM300-400/month.  Very much appreciate the detailed response.

Could I please know which pool maintenance company you use? I'm looking for one..

AsiaPools