Appeal decision has been made

Hey guys
I'm a tunisian citizen applied for a visa to visit my pregnant wife in sweden ( I am registered at the tex agency and applied already for the permit residenc and I have the appointment in morocco 18th of April) but she'll give birth on the 25th of April so I applied for a visa via the Finnish embassy in Tunis to visit my wife at least witness my child's birth, they refused my visa stating that I have no guarantee that I'll stay in sweden so i made an appeal two months ago and today they sent ne an Email stating that the appeal decision has been made and that I should bring my passport tomorrow, MY QUESTION IS that asking me to bring my passport is it a good thing or not ? That they grant me the visa and they just need my passport or it's just a procedure for no matter what result I should bring my passport ? PLEASE ANY ANSWER WILL BE HELPFUL

Is likely you'll undergo a biometric scan & get a visa after few days (not immediately after the scan).

Thank you for your reply, but in Tunisia we apply via an intermediary agency called VFS Global and they took my fingerprints and my photo in December when I applied for the visa, but the appealing was just dealing with the embassy, I'm just confused that's all, I fear that requesting the passport is just a usual procedure whether they grant ne the visa or not, did you heard anout similair cases ? Much appreciated

As for what I know, they will do a biometric & then only reveal the decision. You will know the decision in the letter that you'll receive after biometric. It's possible they'll grant you a visitor visa instead of a resident permit.