On-Line Change of Address Procedure

Under Article 81of Decree No. 86.715 of 10 December 1981 - a registered immigrant is required to declare his new residence or address to the Policia Federal within 30 days. They require everyone
with CRNM/RNE/CIE to go on´line and fill up the form and submit it to the nearest PF office.

Procedure:

Note: This form called SISMIGRA (Sistema de Registro Nacional Migratorio) is configured for Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers only! Make sure that at the far right top corner, you change the language designation to Portuguese or you will receive an error report "HTTP Status 404 - / sismigra - internet/ error.seam."

1. Go on-line to the Policia Federal website:   
                                                                                                                                               http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigra … strangeiro

2. Click Carteira de Registro Nacional Migratorio.
3. Scroll down below and click option #5 which is "Solicitar alteração de endereço."
4. You will be presented the SISMIGRA form to engage!
5. Don´t forget to attach your proof of address "comprovante de endereço." This comprovante
will have to be brought along with the filled form to the nearest PF office for verification. Also make sure that you know the complete address of your last residence because they will ask you! There´s a fine if there´s inconsistency of your declaration!

robal

How much is the fine?

The PF agent did not specify the amount the other day while I was changing my address
with them. There´s got to be a GRU on that. I´ll leave it up to you to research Big A!

robal wrote:

The PF agent did not specify the amount the other day while I was changing my address
with them. There´s got to be a GRU on that. I´ll leave it up to you to research Big A!

Dr.robal, did it occur to you I may have a retention on research (kkk) perhaps a ocular problem with a koko outlook (rotflmbo) ...

Say One is on "Temporary Holiday" for 6 months and Mail must be 4warded, is that fineable? (lol) .

I will leave the research of that factoid to thee ( omgawd Shakespeare )

I'll check into and see what it's all about and get back with to you, in say 1 year (kkk).

What if one never got the Memo?

Thanks Amigo just a little humor of more thangs to do.....

Alascana,

Alright here it comes Big A:

https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/gru2/gru?nac=0&rec=2

The GRU (Guia de Recolhimento da União) in cases of not reporting the change of address within 30 days:

Codigo STN: 140422
Codigo SIAR: 1260
Incidência: Multa (fine)
Amount in Reais: Variable

"NÃO SE REGISTRAR PARA EFEITO DE AUTORIZAÇÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA NO PRAZO DE 30 DIAS (MÍNR$100  MÁXR$10.000).

So the fine according to the above is from 100-10,000 reais!

robal

Alascana,

Upon clicking that link, you´ll see the GRU form to fill up. If you´d like to see the
Codigo STN - 140422, just click the "magnifying glass" or search sign opposite to the
"Codigo Receita STN" with the adjoining blank space...

robal

robal wrote:

Alascana,

Alright here it comes Big A:

https://servicos.dpf.gov.br/gru2/gru?nac=0&rec=2

The GRU (Guia de Recolhimento da União) in cases of not reporting the change of address within 30 days:

Codigo STN: 140422
Codigo SIAR: 1260
Incidência: Multa (fine)
Amount in Reais: Variable

"NÃO SE REGISTRAR PARA EFEITO DE AUTORIZAÇÃO DE RESIDÊNCIA NO PRAZO DE 30 DIAS (MÍNR$100  MÁXR$10.000).

So the fine according to the above is from 100-10,000 reais!

robal

Its official,  let the referee blow the whistle  (lol) I must report in dang it...lol...
Good to know, the hidden nuances of life in Brasil....
Doc, did you move to a new city or across town?

Across town...

robal wrote:

Across town...

Omgawd. .....

Yes Big A! Remnants of military dictatorship/ brass knuckles politics....

robal

if one is a Permanent Resident with NO EXPIRY DATE one does not need to report address change.

One is Free to Move Around the Country.

I went to the PF this morning waited a hour( nothing new here) and was told the "Validade: INDETERMINADA: was all  I  needed .

I have not seen that in written form. I was into 2 PF offices in 2 different cities about
that matter and was never been told such a thing. All  they do is threaten everyone with fines in WRITTEN form. I hope that is consistent for every office and not improvize as they go! Or maybe they did not want to bother fixing their programming glitz and just
wanted to send you away???

I do hope it's true though! It will save a lot of time and aches for the overaged, overtaxed
and overfined boomers.

Thanks for the post!

To the best of my knowledge and this Officer told me, due to my status of being over 60 years of age and the Indeterminada endorsement  I was free to move about the country, I  think the law changed after my arrival in 2016. I know of the inconsistences of and each jurisdiction making up rules  surely as we go (kkk/lol) he printed out the information on the PR Card gave me a copy and said present it to any Officer.

The problem on the Website was it required a Telephone # and I have none (yes Lord) then it asked me to upload a document and I be like what document so I went down there for the 3trd time and spoke to the officer and he said I had no problem maybe I  am "Special" so in closing I did my obrigado and thank you and vamos the heck up out of there.

Its Brasil's Problem, I am just a Permanent Resident what do I know...I did my due diligence and called it a frickin day, I have barbequing to do and beer to chill, I don't have time to be at the police station I did nothing wrong...my disclaimer

After all that, the barbeque especially the beer must have been the best tasting in Brazil.

Thanks amigos for info.
Big A is that your new "pup"?

Texanbrazil wrote:

Thanks amigos for info.
Big A is that your new "pup"?

Yup. the Lady was out running and saw the little girl trying to cross the highway. so she helped her and here is my story and I am sticking to it.

So the "Sheila" started following, then came the delivery to the door, I was told "Da" which I thinks means give; and she continued to run. so I am like wth and now she lives here and is in obstacle training and basic commands...please don't ask how the cat got here, I will tell you anyway, the cat was at the lagoon and then came the knock at the door and the customary "Da" handed me the cat and she rode off on her bike and I am like wth ( What The Heck)  so I asked why and she said the cat asked her for help.....true story.......we have a one year old dog who she has curred and I am at wits in on how to help her all the dog knows is yelling asked her to not yell at my dog, the problem is my lady has the typical melodic, singing different pitch and the dog needs a even voice tone and asking a Brazilian to quit the up and down voice tone is .....I will leave it at that, the older dog she uses baby talk and then she yells the dog is psychotic and has a bad neurosis...get back to me on PM. her son kicked the cat.. its time to move around the country cat and dog in tow...kkk.lol..and as usual blame the gringo for the older dog being a cur....