Agile Property Development in Mont Kiara

Hi

Thinking of moving to Mont Kiara and looking at the Agile development there. Does anyone have any views, positive or negative about the developer or the development? Would it be a good retirement option?

Thanks

Remember the 1960s council flats and how great they were going to be?
They ended up as slums, a mess that had to be pulled down.

However, the builders' (sorry, developers sounds posher) video looks great, pity it's CGI.

Thanks Fred

Not a glowing endorsement, although I respect your opinion, the 1960s council flats were built to accommodate people of very limited means and therefore were populated by a demographic of unfortunate families.
The Agile Mont Kiara development isn't giving the apartments away, they're selling at reasonably expensive prices and will likely be populated by those that can afford to pay, or those that can afford they hefty rental.
What makes you think the development will fail?

petessnaps wrote:

the 1960s council flats were built to accommodate people of very limited means and therefore were populated by a demographic of unfortunate families.

Hope not the Victorian use of "Unfortunate" - If it is, I'm moving over and buying one. :D

petessnaps wrote:

The Agile Mont Kiara development isn't giving the apartments away,

I'm assuming (so could be wrong), they slap flats up and flog them off at whatever they can, that not necessarily being a reasonable price.
I've seen this sort of thing over here and owners have a rare old job unloading them when it's time to sell. Everyone wants new, so old is hard work to dump.
IF the same conditions apply over there, it could be an albatross around your neck.

Thank you for your opinion, much appreciated.