Separate application for family members

Hello,

I have Ireland WP & in the process of applying for Ireland Visa for me & my family. While doing so I just stumble upon few queries listed below:

1. Do I need to file separate online visa application for my spouse & kid? While filing the online application when I mention my wife & kids details as my co traveler there came a notification at the bottom of the page to file separate applications for them & it disappeared even before I was able to read it completely. Now it's coming no more. I have couple of back & forth to that page to see that notification one again. Anybody can guide pls.?

2. If I apply for my visa together with my will it take more time when compared to I applying individually only for myself ?

Thanking in advance all friends for your responses on this note.

-Abhi

Hi again,

Almost certainly; I say almost because I can't see the page you are looking at, but most countries that I'm aware of require separate individual applications, with either parent completing regulatory documentation on behalf of any minors in the family group.

Speculating, but yes, common sense tells me that it will take longer to process 3 applications than just 1.

The Irish Government have a website that contains details on how to contact them to ask any questions; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks cynic for your response. I have already dropped an email to Ireland Visa office in London and still awaiting their reponse 3+ weeks now. I will try & chase again.

-Abhi