Resident Permit for my new born baby

I am Pakistani. My husband is working in Saudi and I am under my Bahraini father's sponsor. Can I get my baby's resident permit under my father's sponsorship?
can any one help me in this?

Are you on dependent visa or on work visa?

Women can't sponsor children generally and it varies profession & Industry wise. If allowed, your husband needs to give Noc in front of notary public and then get it attested by MOFA Bahrain for this to happen.

XTang wrote:

Are you on dependent visa or on work visa?

Women can't sponsor children generally and it varies profession & Industry wise. If allowed, your husband needs to give Noc in front of notary public and then get it attested by MOFA Bahrain for this to happen.

I'm on dependent visa

You will need NOC from your husband, your father and a variety of other documents.  It will not be easy.  Generally they usually only allow this for divorced women or widows.  Try and find a good PRO to help you.

XTang wrote:

You will need NOC from your husband, your father and a variety of other documents.  It will not be easy.  Generally they usually only allow this for divorced women or widows.  Try and find a good PRO to help you.

okay.. thanks