Squash partners wanted in Jeddah - free court!

I’m in Jeddah, and I have access to two squash courts - completely free of charge. I just don’t have anyone to play against!

So, if you’d like to play, PLEASE get in touch with me.

The courts are at The British International School of Jeddah, cnr of Prince Sultan and Ibrahim Al-Anqari.

hi there.  what level player are you?  if you are weekend warrior and below we can play.  if you are advanced to pro level that's a bit too much for me and you won't enjoy the game :-(

let me hear from you.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

I would say I'm quite skilled, so, as you say, the game might not be that enjoyable.

Would you like me to put you in touch with someone who might be more suitable? You guys are welcome to still use the facilities for free.

HI Fanie
I haven't played for years but it would be good to start playing again.  Not sure I would be a T dominator"" for some time so would have to catch up again!
Perhaps if we have enough show interest we can get a squash ladder going as the best way for those interested to improve.

Thanks for your replies, ca-jed and KeepITReal. I have replied to both of you via private message.

I am hoping to arrange regular squash evenings, where players of all levels and abilities can just rock up and play each other. We'll play round robins, so everyone will get to play everyone else.

Please let me know if you'd be up for it!

Yes up for that.

Mark