New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

It's nice to meet you too :) I hope things will go well for you

You also.  All the best. Stay in touch please!

hi Gags,
as a reply to ur question , health care is not a point of strenght here, poeple who can afford it go to liberal sector . For more informations u are welcome to contact me

Did u find any job opportunity in morocco ,

Two actually. One is in Casablanca and the other is in Kenitra.  Depending which one can get me through the red tape with the Ministry of Labor and make sure all my paperwork is correct, I will take.  Yes, inshallah two offers. God is great!
Renee

Those are good news Renee. Best of luck :)

Will keep you [posted which one I take.  Hope to meet you when I come.

Hello! will be visiting Morocco middle of December to Middle of January............

Whats New then?!

Hi people, I am Hassan.......planning to visit Morocco for 1 month or so during December from London.

If I have only 1 week to visit Morocco, which places should I go?!

What are the important Must Knows Before Travel to Morocco?!

What are the things to see in Casablanca?!

Hi
If you are planning to visit Morocco
Go only to Marrakech
It's the hub city and vibrant

There's nothing to do in CASABLANCA

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi eqverybody
I'm from Morocco and I live in Fes like a student,  and for everyone want to visit Morocco I say for him it's will be unforgettable experience with natural views and different cultures and The majority of Moroccans are kind but you must be careful with athers especially in financial transactions like buying something or eating at the street vendors everybody
I'm from Morocco and I live in Fes like a student,  and for everyone want to visit Morocco I say for him it's will be unforgettable experience with natural views and different cultures and The majority of Moroccans are kind but you must be careful with athers especially in financial transactions like buying something or eating at the street vendors , any way Morocco if you have a time it's a good country to visit it .

Hi everyone 😃
My name is Ali
I have been visiting Morocco for past 15 years ,I love this Country. 
I Live in Scotland and I'm thinking to buy a small apartment in tangiers ,for me personally it is the nearest country I enjoy visiting, with excellent weather .
I'm an engineer but not looking for work .

Hi everyone i'am Tarik and i'am living in Marrakesh !

Kinda of on the same path :) I'll be following you :J

Only to Marrakech ? You need to visit other cities beside Casablanca my friend

Hello, Greetings,
I am Sophia. As you can tell by my user name, I am a practicer of yoga.  :heart: It was such a pleasure for me to live in Togo for a year and build a wonderful yogi tribe. I also am certified in NLP and Pranic Healing. So overall my passion and purpose coincide with mind-body healing and self-mastery practice.

My desire is to open up a yoga/retreat/wellness center in Agadir specifically. All that remains to be seen. It's an amazing centralized world location with easy access for the most part. So, of course, my focus and need would be to gather and access the laws and information necessary for me to take action for this above vision to happen.

Please feel free to share ANY positive and informative information you feel would be you'd like to share to support this/me for the greater good.  And many thanks in advance.

Excited to connect with my tribe in this part of the world. Love, light and hugs  :gloria

Have you as of yet received any shared info?

WOW, I had no idea how expensive the cost of living is. How do jobs/employment compare? what are the high paying jobs typically?

Are you familiar with expats employment laws and can you give any advice or basic info? please and thank you  :D

Hello how are you, it is a great idea yoga I wish you success in this achievement that I want to cooperate or work with you I am ready in any country Agadir beautiful country with a climate that helps strengthen breathing better when you will start this is a job I would like to learn yoga

Wages in Morocco are somewhat low. For example, the minimum wage starts at 8 euros. The highest wages reach 20 euros depending on the type of work.

Next year. That's my plan.

Hey Nadia

I'm Adrian from the UK. I have a riad in Marrakech I've just finished doing up for private use and exclusive rental. I'm looking for someone part time to help with the project - meet and greet guests, manager, come up with new ideas for the property etc. Its in a really cool location and looks fab!

Anyway good to say hi, give me a shout if you are interested or even if you come to Kech and want to meet some of the expat community.

Cheers

Adrian

Hello good luck my teacher i will be you costumer there hard luck

Hello adrian , how are you doing ? From my side i am rad , why don't we grab a bite or a coffee or just walk in the medina sometimes this week according to your avalability and mine if you don't mind ;) , i am really interested in meeting you and discovering your fabulous riad , that i am sure , would be a success with the right management ! Anyways good luck to you and others , enjoy yoyr stay , and your welcome at anytime :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880487

Thanks!

Closed