Shift to morocco with family

hi,
we are indian, we are planning to shift to morocco with family.
could u send me information about accomodation, safety, english schooling, transportation, vehicle, fooding cost etc

i'm here i can help you

Hey,

I can help you even am not in Morocco but am from there
Safety: Morocco is safe country but depends on the area you live, you should stay in nice areas where most expats live.
Transportation: there is no big issue with that inside the city u cna use taxis and they are very cheap and to travel to other cities there are trains and other destinations you can use the CTM or Supratour.
Schools: You have to go for American School for kids and those exists only in big cities: Marakech, rabat, Casablanca, Tangier maybe in other cities but am not sure.
Food cost is ok bt am sure its more expensive than india specially if u wanna go for indians restaurent they are expensive but at least you can get fresh vegetables and meat in Morocco.
Cars : In morocco we drive left hand and i dont know if you can drive with your indian license while you are resident but if you re in tourist visa you can drive  a rental car just dont forget to bring your international license.
Accommodation i have no idea where are the rates i ve been 4 years away from Morocco.
Other inquiries feel free to ask :-)

Agadirguy, marrii, could you please help / respond on the forum ? Thanks ;)

welcome in Morocco!!!
nice clean peaceful place..
Delhi ki garmi say rahat jaroor milegi.
take care

HELLO marry do you still living in Casablanca?

I am arriving from the US with my family, and try to get in touch with the French school Victor Hugo, anyone has the phone number, their web site doesn't work so I have no way to contact them Thanks, Virginie

Hello,which city or region you are planning to move into.I live in north of Morocco,don't hesitate to ask any help if u'll move to north of Morocco and  most of all you are welcome :)