Moroccan needs friends from pakistan & india living in Morocco

Hello I am female & from MOrocco, & I can speak Urdu very well, I would like to have friends from Pakistan & India

Hi MISSKHAN!

Maybe a longer introduction could help ;)

Regards
Armand

:| how about moroccan  MISSKHAN ?? I am learning Urdu, I hope you can share your experience about learning this language, because i am trying to learn it. Its sounds abit difficult.

Yeah, I would like to find friends from pakistan & india who are living in Morocco, because i make events about culture ov those countries, & i need to contact pakistani & indians who are living here to help me :)

Hello harira111,
Yes sure why not I can help you to learn Urdu :)

Desi people ki zaroorat nahin hai mujhe,
Mujhe sirf ache people ki zaroorat hai :D
Main bht website janti hoon, laikin main real life me dost chahiye

:|

@MISSKHAN- Can you please write clearly in english on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

cool to hear that Moroccans learn even erdu,zandagi zandagi hhhh

I am witting for my first lesson MISSKHAN :|

salaams
my name is Mahomed from south africa ,origins from Hind, stand out in morocco as a pakistani, speak gujrati,trying to settle here, can do with some advice,shukran 0604765870

welcome SMILE4U!
For how long you are in Morocco?

hi, i am naveen from india! am in morocco for a week now and one more week in rabat ! would like to meet new people

Hello Miss Khan,

Where did you learn Urdu? I love Arabic, began learning Arabic when I was a kid in the UK and I have been in love with it since.

Now i am in Saudi Arabia and it really upsets me when I meet Indians and Pakistanis who have been here for decades and they have not shown an interest to learn the native language beyond some basic words, I find it most unfortunate.

@ riazki > Just to inform you that you have posted on a very old topic here (2012) :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Yes I realized that, but i had a point which I wanted to make. Thanks.