New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Morocco forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Morocco if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Salem!  I am just starting the process of moving to and retiring in Marrakech. 

I fell in love with the country and people about a year ago and will continue to explore the many different parts of the country, but Marrakech and southern Morocco feel like home.  I have a few years before I can spend most of my time there, so will enjoy the process of transitioning. 

I am currently teaching Pilates in the United States and hope to continue to do so there, so any information on the Pilates community would be helpful.  Although it seems to be non existent, which can also be a work opportunity to bring Pilates to Morocco.   I will need to do research on being able to earn money in Morocco.  I am hopeful this forum will be helpful.  I am also considering helping in the tourism industry or working with a foundation. 

I am so happy to have this forum and look forward to connecting.

hi

new here, hope to make friends and be happy in this nice city with amazing culture.

making some reasearch on the agriculture side, to set up a future business.
if i can get any help on that field would be amazing.

hey, I am new here
My main reason for heading to Morocco, and flying into Marrakech, was so that I could visit the Western Sahara Desert.

Hi All,
I am new in this forum. I am considering very soon moving to Ouarzazate. I live currently in Ohio, (USA). originally Tuareg from Niger. I am looking for a job or any opportunity I can get in Ourazazate. I have a wide range of experiences from business management, hospitality (Hotel) and customer services. markering/ public communication. Speak and fluent in French, English and Tamasheq. Being here is new for me. Please,  be sure all your recommadations and advices will certainatly be very helpful. Thank you

Hello, i'm Hamza Fattah. I live in Casablanca.
I am a part-time student, part-time jazz guitarist and I love travelling. I didn't have the chance to visit other counties yet, but i travel quite often in Morocco. Im New to this forum, and I'm wondering what is its purpose.

Salam.. Hi!.. Im still in the Philippines and is looking for a job in Morocco in call centers for English speaker, Cafe, restaurant, shop, office or any job I may qualify for. Halal ones.

Hi I am 48 yrs old women considering moving to Morroco full time I would like some help to understand the main issues I would face from people who already are there thank you all help greatful received thank you

Hi,i m morracan i live in italy i want to turn to Marocco.

Bonjour à tous et à toutes moi je suis venu au Maroc pour les études au départ et les choses se sont sont pas passées comme je l’espérais.
du coup je cherche activement un poste de Dessinateur en bâtiment pour m'en sortir.