New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Morocco forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Morocco if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Great food. Good weather and friendly people.

Hi Everybody

I'm planning to come to Marrakesh in April and start my live in Morocco.
I used to live in Agadir for work before the demise of Thomas Cook.

I'm looking for people to meet, activities to do, jobs to work and places to live.

Any tips are most welcome and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi everyone,
I am not new to the forum, I used it once before but I find it very helpful. I once again will try to make my move to Morocco maybe to Tanger this time. I am planning to go there either May or June not later than that and hopefully find a teaching job.
And I want to see if anyone has some information of how much a place to myself could cost?

Just like FonkeVa any tips are welcome! Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourselves!

You are most welcome to ask the community for their guidance on the Morocco forum when it comes to any question you may have about moving to/living in Morocco.

Do not forget also to browse through the many articles in our Living in Morocco guide. Quite a few subjects have been touched on, ranging from prices for rentals, the job sector in different cities, the health system to various leisure activities you can enjoy in Morocco.

All the best for your future plans,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello everyone!
I am currently living in Canada, planning to go to Morocco in a few months. I will be going with my 3 year old son. I speak minimal darija , and speak no french.
Husband is from Morocco but he will stay in Canada for a little while I adjust to moroccan life.
We will be living in Inezgane.
Are there any expats living close by that speak English? Or anyone have too to help adjust to culture shock?
I won't be completely alone, my husband's family will be living in same building, but they don't speak English.
All tips are welcome 😁 thank you