Looking for a job in Oman

Hi every one, this is Mavel2019 from Tamil nadu, India. I have and offer from an Electrical shop in Oman. They give 180 OMR salary and free accommodation but no food. They tell share food with your room mates. Can anybody help me, is above salary comfortable for food and save anything for my future? thanks in advance!

Reposting from our private conversation, for the benefit of others who might find this pertinent :

Hi mavel2019,

For a bachelor, the amount that you have quoted is barely sufficient for even a basic existence. Forget about 'comfortable' living of any kind with this salary. The salary is way too low.  But if you cut corners, you can still manage to save something. It all boils down to how much do you want to compromise.

I would advise you to take it up only if you absolutely have no source of any income in India, and if you are really struggling for a living now.

One more important point is, in terms of any career progression or opportunities to grow your salary, the options would be extremely limited.

So think about it very carefully before you commit. Also, please read the many other helpful posts under the 'Cost of Living' topic and you will get a clearer picture of what you could expect if you accept the offer.

And finally, I hope and trust that you have not paid any 'agent' or any 'manpower agency' any money to get this offer.

180 less.atleast you need to spend 50riyals.you possible to save only 100riyals

Thankq

kindly refer any job offer available for me

I am from Iran and educated with M.A of Economics and B.A of Insurance Management from an international college here with several years as experiences.

Will you please advise or  help to find a suitable job in  insurance,Commerce,  and economic studies in Oman or elsewhere.

I can give you  references from top professionals abroad who can recommend me .

Thanks