Housekeeping

Can i find jobs in Turkey nanny or housekeeping

ofc why not? its the fastest way to find a job

How can I get a house keeping job in turkey am from Kenya 🇰🇪

Hi,good day! Im looking for a job as a housekeeper im here in turkey for 4,years and had experienced as domestic helper for 14 years..im located now at cesme,izmir hope this site it helps me find a job thank you have a niceday

Im a filipina 41years old

Iam 35years old , looking for a job us a house keeping or naany babysitter  ,I speak English, iam a hard working woman based in Zambia

Hi,guys! Im looking for a job hoping this site help me find an employer,i had experience in childcare and housekeeper for 14yrs and im from philippines..for more info just message me thank u have a nice day!!!

You can work in California? Need caregivers

hello there, my wife is looking for some help, we are small family with two kids. what is your expectation and are you willing to stay how part time ?

Hello am kiconco Mariam from Uganda right now am in turkey am interested

Hi good day I'm maria from Philippines and 37 years old and currently living here...I've been a nanny for my niece and nephew when they are young until they can stand with their on feet and a care giver to my mom and house keeper for almost 15 years I hope that someone gonna hire me to be part ot their family I'm a hard working, loving,and persistent at work Filipina I hope that someone can help me...and I'm be happy to serve your family... thank you and God bless you...

am kiconco mariam from uganda,right now am in turkey looking ajob as house keeper,maid and nanny i can cook,clean,take care of infants and old ones,l have experience of 4 years thank you .

Hi everyone,

Kindly post your job search in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/

The forum is not the appropriate place for such queries.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed