Seeking for advice

I have a case with my bias's and he plan on making me a blacklist so I filed a case at the police station and the case is now in court but when we go to the court the judge don't want to be fair he don't want me to show my evidence that I did not get paid and he make a final judgment that Sunday is the last day and they are going to get me ticket to take me back to my country so to my mind I don't want to go for the final judgment but I don't know what kind of trouble I will get if I did not go for the final judgment please I need advice from you people going is better or not going is better

Doesn't matter. The judgement stands either way. Action will be taken against you whether you are present or not.

Okay thanks for your advice

If the judge make his judgment can I find a lawyer to stand for me again or that is the final judgment nothing can be done..

My passport is with me and the stamp of visa is in my passportbut I don't have cpr.. my boss only make visa for me but I buy my own ticket and he canceled his visa does he still have right to take me back without paying me my salary and allowance

If you don't agree with the judgement then depending on the court and the case mechanics, you can have the choice to file in the appeals court.  But you DEFINITELY need a lawyer.  As I said in your other thread, only locals can argue cases before courts.

Once your visa is cancelled, you have 30 days to leave the country or get another visa.  No one can compel you to leave before the 30 days have passed.

Salary and allowances is not linked to the visa above.  No one checks if you have been paid or not.  That is a matter for the Ministry of labor and you have to file a complaint there.

Thank you a lot sir..